Sponsored

No Gladiator Jeep Wave Love

talljeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 J-20 97 TJ 2012 JKU 2020 JT/LE
So Weird, I get Jeep Waves in my Rubi...but not so much love when crossing paths with other Jeepers in the Gladiator. Anybody else? Gladiator envy? LOL
Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Well since the Gladiator is THE ULTIMATE JEEP it requires a two handed Jeep wave and most Wrangler drivers are still trying to figure out how to do that and not drive off the road !!!!

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
I get a lot of waves. 90% of guys wave. Maybe 5% of gals wave. I'm done waving at the ladies. It's either they are naive or annoyed with the concept. No offense to those female members or visitors that do participate ;).

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I get a lot of waves. 90% of guys wave. Maybe 5% of gals wave. I'm done waving at the ladies. It's either they are naive or annoyed with the concept. No offense to those female members or visitors that do participate ;).
I wave at every Willey's on up, if they don't I assume their focus was else where or hands occupied. Keep positive my friend! Positive thoughts lead to positive life.

Sponsored

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
Maybe it's just me but I find myself forgetting to wave or wondering "Is that the same Jeep I just waved at a few miles ago?" and shrugging it off.

Ever do a "late wave" and laugh at yourself after you realize there was NO WAY they could have seen your after-the-fact-attempt (especially if you have tinted windows!)? Yeah...I'm that guy.

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
Living in Denver, waving at all the jeeps you see would not even be possible while driving in metro traffic, it's like one out of 10 vehicles. I tend to still wave to built/lifted jeeps or in situations where there is obvious eye contact. I'd wave at a Gladiator but only seen a few around parked so far.

Sponsored

Texas_Gladiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1998 Wrangler
Lot's of jeeps in the beach town i live in. I get the same amount of waves I did in my JK. I give other Gladiators a real enthusiastic full kid wave, like a 5 year old waving at Mickey Mouse
Same! Saw lots of jeeps at the beach two weekends ago and waved at all, but the other Gladiator got the full, out the window, smiling like a kid wave! lol...

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I was at a red light the other day, first in line to go. The cross traffic started to go and then I noticed a “wave” out the window... I was like sweet Jeep... oh it’s a gladiator! ... it’s a red rubi like mine!!! Shiz I need to wave back! Lmao

Wave will come in different ways!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Lmfao, my wife and I joked about me giving the jeep wave like GUMP. so enthusiastic.

Now after a month, I do the cool bro dude 2 finger point.

OH and you're doing something wrong if the ladies don't wave. I have ladies leaving digits on my truck, first time ever for that. Why didn't I have a Gladiator when I was 21?

Mowat

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
My wife tells me all the time she is getting us a bad rap cause she forgets to wave at people in the JK and the Gladiator

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
No issues here! With a special side of gawking and “Nice Truck!” At least 3 times a day
Sponsored