CrazyCooter
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Tony
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2020
- Threads
- 12
- Messages
- 2,377
- Reaction score
- 2,646
- Location
- Far NorCal
- Vehicle(s)
- 1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
I've been an automotive tech for almost 30 years and always filled at least to the top side of the OK area on the stick.
I did an oil change on a client's JT last week and 5qts put it at the "Add" mark......of course I put in another 1/2 qt since it wasn't leaving my shop on the "Add" line.
Wtf FCA? Can't make a proper dipstick?
I did an oil change on a client's JT last week and 5qts put it at the "Add" mark......of course I put in another 1/2 qt since it wasn't leaving my shop on the "Add" line.
Wtf FCA? Can't make a proper dipstick?
Sponsored
