Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
this is the worst buzzkill post ever.....
Don’t worry, I work for the Railroad and the chances of that happening are slim to none. Tens of thousands of rail cars move across our nation’s railroads every day and mainline derailments, especially to that extent are a very, very uncommon occurrence.

Last edited:

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2021 Gladiator Diesel Rubicon) (2020 Gladiator Overland) (2004 TJ, 2" lift).
Mine is one of the diesels that showed up with a window sticker overnight. Dealer called me this morning and it is scheduled to arrive at the rail yard Oct 11 then up to a week to truck from there to e dealer.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
The report my dealer sent me today had a lot more detail. Mine is scheduled to arrive in the rail yard in Houston Oct. 7. He said to expect another week after that to get it.

kclendaniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
ight. Dealer called me this morning and it is scheduled to arrive at the rail yard Oct 11 then up to a week to truck from there to e dealer.
The report my dealer sent me today had a lot more detail. Mine is scheduled to arrive in the rail yard in Houston Oct. 7. He said to expect another week after that to get it.
I will do you one better. Just got off the phone with my dealer. Mine is getting loaded on a truck and once it leaves Toledo should be at my dealer in 1-2 days :rock:

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
I will do you one better. Just got off the phone with my dealer. Mine is getting loaded on a truck and once it leaves Toledo should be at my dealer in 1-2 days :rock:
Hopefully they load mine on the same truck. I live 45 min from the plant and they can just drop it off on the way.

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
What’s Crypto?
Cryptosticker.net If you sign up on the order tracking thread on this forum you will get notification of when build sheet and window sticker are available from crypto sticker

timo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Diesel
Looks like a few more Diesels have made it through the process.
Completed in the last 24 hours (Updated 9/25/2020 7:18:23 AM PST)
NameYearDoorsTrimEngineBuildStickerOrderedUpdated
Husker?4RubiconUnknownFOUNDFOUND7/23/20209/25/2020
KEANU88?4RubiconUnknownFOUNDFOUND7/30/20209/24/2020
mpdoors3?4Unknown3.6L PentastarFOUNDFOUND?9/24/2020
Okie362?4RubiconUnknownFOUNDFOUND7/27/19209/24/2020
Sinderblock?4RubiconUnknownFOUNDFOUND7/20/20209/25/2020

beaujlarson

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Occupation
Financial Sales
Hey Everyone, I'm new to the Gladiator Forum, but have been a Jeep Fan for years now. I have a 2005 Rubicon all tuned, Lifted and is my weekend Warrior. ON THE OTHER HAND, reason for my post. Back in JULY I Factory ordered the 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon ECO-Diesel - Yeah BABY. StingGray. My brother works for Chrylser (not bragging), so i was actually the first or, one of the first to place an order. I am scheduled to receive delivery next week October 5th-10th is expected. Cant wait. Will tell everyone about it when it comes in. I got a Base Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel. Cold Weather Group, Max Tow Package, Engine Block Heater, Soft Top, Premium Alpine system. I also have my equipment listing and factory build specification if anyone wanted to see how its made/options.

I do have a couple questions regarding the GLADIATOR. I personally dont like how the Soft top looks with the rear window out. because the exposed roll bar and extra couple inches on top looks aesthetically unpleasing to me.

does anyone know, if you can have the soft top on, remove the rear window, but put back on the side quarter panels and drive without rear window... or no? dumb question but i was wondering. either way ill find out soon.

Also, does anyone know of any soft top roof rack options without having to put on full cage system, personally not a fan.
Sponsored