First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Dad
I’ve been noticing what I thought was condensation streaks on the back window over the past month of so.
Well I went through the car wash this morning and yup, window leak coming from the top.

I know there’s been MANY people with this same issue.
Is there a definitive fix for this? Can’t get into the dealership for another 6 weeks (ha) and don’t want to leave my vehicle for days on end
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I’ve been noticing what I thought was condensation streaks on the back window over the past month of so.
Well I went through the car wash this morning and yup, window leak coming from the top.

I know there’s been MANY people with this same issue.
Is there a definitive fix for this? Can’t get into the dealership for another 6 weeks (ha) and don’t want to leave my vehicle for days on end
Did ya read the other threads?
Caulk it or get ready for a new rear window.
Why not just take off the top and enjoy the sunshine?

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Add me to the club. We had multiple torrential downpours from repeated atmospheric rivers, and I didn't notice anything, but we just had a sprinkle yesterday and I saw a couple beads of water at the top of the rear window.

Sponsored

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Like I said in other threads, my 2019 never leaked but I utilized another option that could be a last resort or for someone that's out of warranty.

I replaced the entire window with a Breezer removable window.

berb

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gadiator Sport / Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
Occupation
Teacher
If it's under warranty, they replace the rear window. It's a known issue. Check with your local dealership because my dealership had to send it out to be taken care of. If you look closely at the picture you will see the glass company has a seamless gasket around the window to prevent any future leaks. And yes, I know its a new window because when I got home and opened my truck bed they had left the old window in there. It looks great and I haven't had any moisture in my gladiator since.

Jeep Gladiator Rear window leak… rear window
Sponsored