First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AMT
I just ordered one with two day shipping, which is only $2 more than UPS ground.
$155 all in
I think I know what happened here. You line jumped me with the 2 day shipping. I wasn't in a hurry a selected standard UPS. The one they had left got pulled off the shelf to fill your order. 😄 🤣

Sponsored

OP
OP
mrmo

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
I only looked for '21 & '22 on Alldata, no JT. I guess im gonna have to play on the wiTech2 subscription and see what i can download

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
I missed those days when you can gets a paper manual from any dealers. I especially love the old Honda books. It's aimed more toward the diy folks, it even shows how to resurface cylinder head at home and explained exactly how the transmission works so you can repair them. Good times are gone.

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I missed those days when you can gets a paper manual from any dealers. I especially love the old Honda books. It's aimed more toward the diy folks, it even shows how to resurface cylinder head at home and explained exactly how the transmission works so you can repair them. Good times are gone.
We borrowed the books from the local Ford dealership and my father-in-law and I rebuilt my Ranger diesel in his home garage.
They were pretty confident that no one else was rebuilding the Ranger diesel engine at the same time. LOL

Lost1wing

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AMT
Got mine this afternoon. Apparently their is a similar post about this going on as well. Chrome works for me.
Once someone finally opens this thing can they confirm if there is any diesel info in there? I doubt it as that is a 2021 thing.......
No diesel.

Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
They built a diesel page structure.
You can load it from the list of pages in the folders menu.

They cross-linked all of the mechanical and electrical stuff that was common, but obviously left out the engine, fuel, and other diesel-specific things.

I assume it was something that was in the works before they decided to stop doing static media altogether.

They didn't cleanup what they did have either, because they show the AUX battery in the same location as the gassers.

Jeep Gladiator Service Manual diesel

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Alldata doesnt have the Gladiator on it, and no Jeeps until 2021, then Wrangler and Cherokee, no JT
Alldata does have JT. I've been using it for a couple of months now.
Sponsored