Sponsored

The best possible ARB Pump Install location ever?

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Couple Questions:
1. If I am not using a compressor to engage my lockers would it be better to just get arb single Compressor.
2. Has anyone made any prefabbed brackets for the single compressor and a diesel under the hood? Prefer one of the firewall type mounts.

Also wanted to add this as I was looking at their recovery ring. From Overland Recovery Systems.

Jeep Gladiator The best possible ARB Pump Install location ever? 1633284578022

https://overlandvehiclesystems.com/...-jeep-gladiator-jt-engine-bay-passenger-side/
Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I've got the ARB twin in my bed and was thinking about downsizing and relocating to reclaim space. I picked up a CMKA12 clone for $150 over the holidays. I finally found a spot that I'm happy with. This spot next to the fuse box seems to work. I get to keep the engine cover and it's accessible without going through the wheel well. Ultimately, it will route to a 4XE cowl.
I just have to make a bracket.
Jeep Gladiator The best possible ARB Pump Install location ever? engine
Jeep Gladiator The best possible ARB Pump Install location ever? bracket
Jeep Gladiator The best possible ARB Pump Install location ever? bracket02

Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I've got the ARB twin in my bed and was thinking about downsizing and relocating to reclaim space. I picked up a CMKA12 clone for $150 over the holidays. I finally found a spot that I'm happy with. This spot next to the fuse box seems to work. I get to keep the engine cover and it's accessible without going through the wheel well. Ultimately, it will route to a 4XE cowl.
I just have to make a bracket.
Jeep Gladiator The best possible ARB Pump Install location ever? 20220108_130221
Jeep Gladiator The best possible ARB Pump Install location ever? 20220108_130221
Just so you know, one of the sponsors has a bracket for that location.

https://www.813fabrication.com/product-page/arb-twin-single-under-hood-compressor-mount

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Couple Questions:
1. If I am not using a compressor to engage my lockers would it be better to just get arb single Compressor.
2. Has anyone made any prefabbed brackets for the single compressor and a diesel under the hood? Prefer one of the firewall type mounts.

Also wanted to add this as I was looking at their recovery ring. From Overland Recovery Systems.

https://overlandvehiclesystems.com/...-jeep-gladiator-jt-engine-bay-passenger-side/
Late reply, but I’d advise against this. It’s not a great system.

Gunlovebirds1024

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Very easy install in the best location.

I don't have air lockers, so if you use the arb wiring harness with the Aux switches, you only need to connect the small red wire to the Aux switch. The other wires are unused. I used switch 4. The fuse and relay is still in place to handle the high amp load.
I tried this mount idea and ran into clearance problems. The Jeep in the video has a sport hood which offers more room. On the Rubicon hood the compressor will hit the liner and burned a hole in it.

Going to move to one of his less desirable locations on the drivers side.
Jeep Gladiator The best possible ARB Pump Install location ever? 36D49E61-F5AE-4E05-A58A-5F58746DB1F8

Sort of like the Wayout concept but on the other side. (Keep the switch inside though. lol)

Jeep Gladiator The best possible ARB Pump Install location ever? 36D49E61-F5AE-4E05-A58A-5F58746DB1F8
I agree, I like the wayout idea. I kept the switch with the chuck though.

Jeep Gladiator The best possible ARB Pump Install location ever? 309BCEE6-AFAB-4D70-B107-2FD04CF3B969

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition