Sponsored

They had the capability, they made it better, stronger, faster...

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
That's a hell of a bunch of precious real estate to take up under the hood for a half dozen electrical connections. I assume every one is on a separate relay inside, but that is a huge box.

Maybe a viable alternative if you didn't have the foresight to get the factory switch panel, but no way in the world I would substitute that for the factory switches that cost the same thing, and THEN have to install it.
Takes up space?? Really what space is it taking up?? There’s absolutely nothing to place there ha ha. Also, SPOD takes up the same spot. So not sure what your talking about. And the factory switches don’t cost 250 not sure what your looking at. Install took all of 40 mins. Someone has a big fart or maybe turd up their ass on this one.
Sponsored

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
That's actually really cool, don't get me wrong, but the thing about it is in 10 years I expect the stock aux buttons to still work without any fuss.
you realize you can make a homemade box and it will last you 10 years. It’s simple wiring nothing complicated about it for things to go wrong. People make these for there Jeep just look some up on YouTube.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Takes up space?? Really what space is it taking up?? There’s absolutely nothing to place there ha ha. Also, SPOD takes up the same spot. So not sure what your talking about. And the factory switches don’t cost 250 not sure what your looking at. Install took all of 40 mins. Someone has a big fart or maybe turd up their ass on this one.
LOL, the auxiliary switch group is $295 before the dealer discounts it.

Things I might want to put under my hood that take up room:
Winch disconnect
Air Compressor
Snorkel ducting

I'm glad you are impressed with your chinese switches that you paid as much for as properly installed factory switches, I however am not.

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
LOL, the auxiliary switch group is $295 before the dealer discounts it.

Things I might want to put under my hood that take up room:
Winch disconnect
Air Compressor
Snorkel ducting

I'm glad you are impressed with your chinese switches that you paid as much for as properly installed factory switches, I however am not.
I never knew snorkel ducting went on the drivers side. Wow that’s a new one please tell me more about the drivers side snorkel. Also, there’s no air compressor mount that currently goes where the switch box goes. Also, if your purchase a new vehicle are you paying 295?? No your paying 450. Also isn’t 250 cheaper then 295 plus two more switches?? I guess nobody makes any good Jeep parts but mopar. I’m assuming your one of the people that bought the overpriced mopar lift because it’s Mopar.

Sponsored

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I never knew snorkel ducting went on the drivers side. Wow that’s a new one please tell me more about the drivers side snorkel. Also, there’s no air compressor mount that currently goes where the switch box goes. Also, if your purchase a new vehicle are you paying 295?? No your paying 450. Also isn’t 250 cheaper then 295 plus two more switches?? I guess nobody makes any good Jeep parts but mopar. I’m assuming your one of the people that bought the overpriced mopar lift because it’s Mopar.
When things go under the hood, other things move.

If you'll quit hyperventilating about your switches and go to the Jeep site and build a JT you'll see that the switches are a $295 option, before they are discounted.

I said the may be a viable solution if you didn't get the factory switches.

I can't help you from there, but for people ordering a new vehicle the factory switch set is a better choice than what you are promoting.

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
When things go under the hood, other things move.

If you'll quit hyperventilating about your switches and go to the Jeep site and build a JT you'll see that the switches are a $295 option, before they are discounted.

I said the may be a viable solution if you didn't get the factory switches.

I can't help you from there, but for people ordering a new vehicle the factory switch set is a better choice than what you are promoting.
yes the snorkel goes on the drivers side after putting in switches....Things don’t move unless you decide too.

Gobi-Wan Kenobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Also, if your purchase a new vehicle are you paying 295?? No your paying 450.
I'm not sure where you got $450 from, full MSRP for the aux switches is $295. Of course you shouldn't be paying full MSRP for your new Jeep. I paid 7% under invoice for my Jeep which made the aux switches pretty close to $250.

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager
The basic Jeep Gladiator is just that... Basic. However, it's turning winter and I turned on the seat and steering wheel warmers and basic was fading in the distance in my heated rear view mirrors as I listened to the Alpine Stereo. I think it's a one size does not fit all kind of thing, and as I've grown older creature comforts matter... they matter a lot. My Gladiator Rubicon has all the amenities I wanted in my first Jeep. Power and stability a plenty to travel the trails I wish to conquer and get me to my destination in comfort and convenience. I no longer compost, or landscape, or build buildings as I did. I look for things of beauty, and in natural wonderment, and see things I have not seen in a very long time. Atticus, My Giant Schnauzer (130 pounds) rides in the bed covered by an A.R.E. Topper and lays on a bed soft enough to protect him, as he protects me.

So I say... whatever does fit, buy it and enjoy it for all it's worth. This coming fall, when the world has calmed down a bit, we will be in Yellowstone, and Grand Tetons Parks and should Cheyenne or Casper get a dusting, we will be prepared and safe to head further south....

.jpg
having had Great Danes and Mastiffs the giant schnauzer is high in my list for my next best friend. This is my little guy a pit/ Dane mix

590DB320-5ACE-41E8-93D1-DD9DEE779D4E.jpeg

Sponsored

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager
Awesome, thank you for the Intel. I am in the final declining days of a 10 dog pack and will not replace them so as to allow our freedom to roam.

Beautiful dog, I love dogs far, far more than most people and will surely miss them, but I have legitimately had a lifetime of dogs in the last 13 years.

Here is a picture of the Mongrel Horde

horde1.jpg
love the golden sitting by the back door

OP
OP

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape, 2008 VW GTI
Holy shit. WTF? Your switches are cool even though they're not factory. Stop being insecure about your switches. Factory switches probably better long-term but you have a talking point when you show off your car, you're more intimately acquainted with it and most of all you're happy with it.

No need to FOMO over this :)

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
having had Great Danes and Mastiffs the giant schnauzer is high in my list for my next best friend. This is my little guy a pit/ Dane mix

Jeep Gladiator They had the capability, they made it better, stronger, faster... 590DB320-5ACE-41E8-93D1-DD9DEE779D4E
Great looking friend. I truly believe that dogs are Angels, and every dog you ever loved will greet you in Heaven.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Great looking friend. I truly believe that dogs are Angels, and every dog you ever loved will greet you in Heaven.
That's funny, over the years as I have made decisions concerning the Horde that others may have considered unwise, imprudent or economically unsound, my stated position has been that "I'm hedging my bets on the off chance that I arrive at Heaven and find out God is a Dog."

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR

Jeep Gladiator They had the capability, they made it better, stronger, faster... 590DB320-5ACE-41E8-93D1-DD9DEE779D4E
Good looking dog, the guy in my picture up there that is closest to you (black) I always speculated was APBT/Dane. He was a big boy and very closely resembled the dog in your picture there, his name was Tyrone and he ruled the roost
Sponsored