First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
Oh common OP that is nothing to brag about, just buy the Mojave with with the Sunrider Flip top from factory and anyone can accomplish the same thing - everything one needs nothing y'a don't.;)

Oh, OK, in one year now I did spend a few pennies on the antenna upgrade to a shorty.
Sponsored

OffAxis2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
25th. Anniversary Ducati Monster 1200 #188/500
Occupation
Company car hauling truck driver 26 years 2024.
Nothing Jeep oriented THIS year, because I ended last year buying a new ATV (December 17th.) and for SOME reason, that seems to have carried over. Ugh! F!

I will say however… except with the intention of upsizing tires ASAP (IMAGINE - Lol), I placed the order of orders yesterday for all wanted accessories/bedazzlements, that I FEEL will only “come to mind!” NOT actual fruition. Hah!!

“Really babe… I’ll stop NOW… I swear!
It had nothing to do with the Special Edition color being gray and orange Babe.”
Mojave owner.

7F42B24A-A6FD-426B-9079-40FAFDA6739C.jpeg

F8BA48CA-2149-49DF-BBD5-AA80EFD503FD.jpeg

Last edited:

Sandevino

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I don't know why everyone says you buy a Jeep and continue to drain your wallet. Maybe I have just amazing self control, but I will say I am proud of the fact that I have not bought a single Jeep part this year!
It’s only January 8th….

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I told my wife I was not buying Jeep parts this month, her reply was what have you bought for the Harley?
If I'm not buying Jeep parts. It's sports car parts. If not that, it's motor cycle parts. If not that, it's gun stuff. If not that, it's Jeep parts. Vicious cycle that never ends.

Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I’m over $1000 already started with ARB fridge from a member here on the second, Warn winch wireless on way. About to spend more money finally getting a start on the kitchen slide to sleep in back inside RSI cap. I am always amazed how much this Forum has cost me, I hold you guys accountable and am starting a go fund me !!!…..Jack

OP
OP
Trout Safari

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
If I'm not buying Jeep parts. It's sports car parts. If not that, it's motor cycle parts. If not that, it's gun stuff. If not that, it's Jeep parts. Vicious cycle that never ends.
All of the above, and add fly Fishing and Apmex.:)

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
All of the above, and add fly Fishing and Apmex.:)
I go fly fishing with my 3 stepsons when I go out west to visit them. 2 are in Co. and the other is in NM. They got the equipment, so I don't have to buy anything. But if they didn't have it. I would have to buy it.

Sponsored

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
The last time I tried to stop buying Jeep parts I almost bought a $2,000 gaming laptop. I think they call that “addiction replacement” in addiction therapy 😂

OP
OP
Trout Safari

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I go fly fishing with my 3 stepsons when I go out west to visit them. 2 are in Co. and the other is in NM. They got the equipment, so I don't have to buy anything. But if they didn't have it. I would have to buy it.
Well the addiction can be worse. After all, you need another special Jeep just to go fishing, then trips, Hotel rooms, and that's before we get into the actual fishing equipment and tying materials selection. Then maybe a camper, a boat, which all need new accessories for the fishing Jeep... you get the Idea.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Well the addiction can be worse. After all, you need another special Jeep just to go fishing, then trips, Hotel rooms, and that's before we get into the actual fishing equipment and tying materials selection. Then maybe a camper, a boat, which all need new accessories for the fishing Jeep... you get the Idea.
Had a 35ft camper, 36ft motor home, and a 41ft motor home. Got rid of them all.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.
I don't know why everyone says you buy a Jeep and continue to drain your wallet. Maybe I have just amazing self control, but I will say I am proud of the fact that I have not bought a single Jeep part this year!
Lol you're doing great! just about 360 days left
Sponsored