Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I’m right there with you brother.

Honestly though, I don’t know what else I could add to mine at the moment. I’m pretty content as it is and how it rides on and especially off road. Maybe do the carpet replacement, maybe the headliner, sunrider, bed liner, skids, full size spare, extra ditch lights, and a few others.

Shall this become the Jeeper’s anonymous thread?

OP
OP
Trout Safari

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Only 361 more days to go. But, does paying this year for something ordered, received and installed last year count?
According to the U.S. Gov it is a this years expense. So yup, you are starting early.

Sponsored

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
Some people just don’t care for aftermarket stuff. I like customizing and being different than what everyone else has.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Well if you consider buying a new tailgate latch buying something for your jeep then I got no self control, well I did buy a new Tonneau cover last night because I had to cut mine off. Dang, I need therapy!!!!!!

Maximus Gladius

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction, Gold Mining, Surface Engineer
Hello….ummm…(tap tap), can you awl hear me?? My name is Kevin, I guess I’ll be next. (support group-hello Kevin) ummmm, (tears are forming, blowing my nose) I am forced to spend money on my truck, it doesn’t come easy, kinda like pulling teeth because I know I should be giving all I have to the tax man or my wife, but I KNOW ILL NEVER SEE THAT MONEY AGAIN!! (sob, blowing nose again)….(support group-it’s ok Kevin, take your time)

ok…(flood gates open, uncontrollable sobbing)… I have to sit down, sorry

TheOpa

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber stuff
I took the approach that if the very first thing I did on the 1st was buy something new for the Jeep it would be good karma/luck and set the tone for the remainder of the year. Maybe flawed logic, but on a positive note I’ll be spending some quality time working on the Jeep this coming weekend installing new parts, then planning a day to go break in my new LCA skids as soon as possible. Seems like a good start to 2023. 👍

Sponsored

Timoleon

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Tech
I just dropped my operating costs by $520 a month. I paid off the Jeep. The only things I added to my JTR was the winch on the front, Ham Radio, ditch lights and some minor stuff. I was fortunate to find this one on the lot with just about everything (bed liner, LED Light Group, ACC, Aux Switches, CAI, color keyed roof and fenders, and the list goes on....). I haven't looked back from trading in my 21 TRD Pro Tacoma at all!

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Well after visiting my therapist ,she says I have issues .
No shit ,divorced 30 years ago ,2 grown kids and grandkids that live several states away.
What else can I spend my money on besides jeep parts and good smoke ?

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I'll let you guys know at the end of the month on how well I'm doing on not spending money on the JT. It doesn't look promising.

redfish

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT
Occupation
Strategic Account Executive
Well I ordered the Voswitch JL 400 , so now I have to order some KC Hilites for front bumper, that will leave me 3 switches , so going to order some visionx rear bumper lights, 2 switches to go………..
Sponsored