Sponsored

[Updated] 2020 Gladiator Colors Revealed! Gobi, Hydro Blue, Gator Coming Soon

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I like Gobi and gator, but come on, no green? Gator is closer to another version of gray than green. :angry:
I think it’s a dark green. Remember that’s a render so wait till you see it in a actual photo.
Sponsored

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
Pretty excited for Hydro Blue. It's a great looking color that should compliment the Gladiator well. Cannot wait to see actual photos of the colors!

JBails33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prospective JLU/JT owner
That would be my first choice. Although I’m worried about flat paint. I’ve heard it’s tough to maintain. Never had it myself though.
Could always just do a wrap. It would protect the paint and be much easier to maintain

Sponsored

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I'm definitely going with gator. Very happy to see a green being offered. Also, it's been great seeing the forum come alive over the last couple of days. I've been checking this forum every single day for over a year now. I didn't register until today because I didn't want to join in the speculation or arguments over bed length and the number of doors. Can't wait to get my gladiator ordered. ... Only thing I'm disappointed about is the tailgate. I think for the price this thing is going to the jeep logo should be stamped. It would fit the overall look better as well. Just my opinion.

Wilk

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
If anyone is looking at Gator on a phone, make sure you have the "blue light filter" turned off and brightness up. It's still a really greyish green but the blue light filter takes all the green out.

Not a problem for me though, I'm going Hydro Blue or Firecracker Red. :like:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
If anyone is looking at Gator on a phone, make sure you have the "blue light filter" turned off and brightness up. It's still a really greyish green but the blue light filter takes all the green out.

You're right, on my 65" TV the gator does have more of a green/brown tone, than gray.

I think its my fav.

Sponsored

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan

Good tip. It looked great on my phone. If it has a good amount of green in it it's the way i'm going.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Gator is what used to be known as Tank, right? So that's going to look awesome. Gator, Gobi, and Sting-Grey will all look awesome and very military on this Gladiator.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
I wonder what “late availability” means for the colors. The Sting Grey looks real good on that Mopar truck.

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Gator is what used to be known as Tank, right? So that's going to look awesome. Gator, Gobi, and Sting-Grey will all look awesome and very military on this Gladiator.
Can anyone confirm that Gator is what Tank used to be?
I’ve driven a Tank colored Wrangler before so would be cool to know.

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
I wonder what “late availability” means for the colors. The Sting Grey looks real good on that Mopar truck.
Looks like they messed up. Jeep website no longer shows Sting-gray as an option (late or otherwise).
Sponsored