Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Finished the subwoofer install, visited my local audio guy to get it tuned properly. It sounds amazing. The only things still stock are the head unit and knee speakers. Both will stay that way.

And I changed the oil.

IMG_8874.jpeg

IMG_8875.jpeg
Sponsored

JCappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma, Shopping for a jeep
I certainly wouldnā€™t encourage that. Iā€™m sure some dishonest people do. I saw one profile on the app that had all 68 badges, but the pictures were all from just a couple trails, and were mislabeled like they were from other trails. I donā€™t get the desire to get badges that werenā€™t earned. Iā€™d like to get the opportunity to ask people about the trail and watch them squirm because they were never there.
Some people will go to any length to make themselves look or appear cool, at least in their mind. To me if you have to fake it, it doesn't mean anything. Kinda like if you are playing golf and you have to cheat to get a lower score you are only cheating yourself. The truth will come out when you play with someone that you brag to about how good you are.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Some people will go to any length to make themselves look or appear cool, at least in their mind. To me if you have to fake it, it doesn't mean anything. Kinda like if you are playing golf and you have to cheat to get a lower score you are only cheating yourself. The truth will come out when you play with someone that you brag to about how good you are.
Well said.

jmf243

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Gladiator Mojave X
Occupation
Ophthalmologist

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
This was all done over the last month;
1. Decked System
2. Tail Box-Reaper off road
3. hi lift jack mount
4. CO 2 bottle mounted
5. Roto-pax 3-gal mounted
6. Shovel mount
7. If you looked at the deck, lower right side(passenger) you see my ARB compressor

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1126
Like the 'Simon's Cat' "Feed me" sticker :) :) :)

Sponsored

Silverator

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Music
Did a heavy duty pre Paint Coating detailing and then Coating before the lift, new tires and Patriot Sliders go on...

(2) Foam cannon washes
(1) Iron Decontamination Treatment
(2) Complete Clay Bar Treatments
(1) Surface Prep Treatment
(2) Meguiars Hybrid Paint Coatings

Man, took a few days of pecking away at it, but the Silver Zynith 3D dimensionality (hard to see on the pics) has never looked so good. Way better looking than when I bought her at the dealer last year. Next up, get that lift on, and get her dirty!!!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Detailed

KevinM60

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
CAD/CAM
Badge Day has again arrived! Added Florida to the passenger side. Waiting on three from TN and will be at 30 total.

Also installed these upgraded dash tweeters to match my new roll bar speakers. They sound much better, but it will improve more when the amp goes in. It hasnā€™t arrived yet.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Detailed

Man thatā€™s a lot of badges.
Iā€™m up to three so far in the first year. Working on adding soon.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Man thatā€™s a lot of badges.
Iā€™m up to three so far in the first year. Working on adding soon.
My first year was probably three or four. Then things accelerated. :)

Mojave2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Yeah, I lucked out and the price had dropped by the time I ordered them. Usually my luck goes the other way and it goes on sale AFTER I bought it. LOL
Thanks again, got my $20 back from Crutchfield. They really do have great customer service, their prices are just as good as Amazon, and got them just as fast.

Sponsored

KillerB87

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 GladiatorR, 18 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Finished the subwoofer install, visited my local audio guy to get it tuned properly. It sounds amazing. The only things still stock are the head unit and knee speakers. Both will stay that way.

And I changed the oil.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5988

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5988
Iā€™ve been looking at the Memphis Audio speakers. I think they sound the best.

40x40

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Occupation
gray beard
5 way tire rotation, and balance, in the driveway. I recently discovered a fantastic mobile tire guy in my area with really nice equipment. I rotated, he balanced. Truly amazing.
i picked up 2 of the harbor freight tire caddies #64601 that make schlepping the 40s around a piece of cake.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
i picked up 2 of the harbor freight tire caddies #64601 that make schlepping the 40s around a piece of cake.
I try to lift the tire just barely off the ground so there isnā€™t much lifting. But I may look into dollys when I get too old.