What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

LWBrew

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 3.6
I have a pressure washer also, but just tossing a sprinkler under there and moving it around is effective/less effort. lol This is interesting though...I may order one.
Sponsored

LWBrew

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 3.6
Added a Bestop EZ-roll cover last night. Fairly easy install even in the dark. Seems I got it aligned well enough. Fits good. I was planning on an Access lite rider but my local vendor couldn’t give me a delivery date after 8 days so I ordered this Saturday and had it Monday for a trip on Wednesday. Lol.

22E406D2-46B9-4838-B240-EE380D5D04A0.jpeg

Sponsored

MajorUrsus

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Professional
My son custom cut a mounting plate for my 6 gang Auxbeam switch pod so that it could be mounted net to the battery. He did a beautiful job. Of course, he left me to drill the holes for mounting everything and I screwed it up and now the box is interfering with the hood closing. Nothing that can't be fixed, except now I'm going to have the two giant holes in the wrong place.

The Micro 2 add a fuse was a tad annoying. I have a the correct size on order.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_8113

This is the custom mounting bracket my son cut for me. I think I'm going to move the switch pod a little closer to the battery and move the breaker back where it's in line with the previous mounting holes, This way I can drill out the holes a bit and add a couple of grommets and the route the power line under the bracket. Hopefully I can get it all to fit.

BTW, bonus points for those who can guess what the random lines represent.

RangerG

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Instructor
I gallon Roto-pax. Long story. Bought these to hold “DEF” for my wife’s TDI Jetta. Car got totaled. Wife walk away. Had these roto pax laying around. Bought the mounts for the rock sliders

2A6B4748-105B-44AB-9F9E-0E22A23FC706.jpeg

Blackjeepjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi, 2015 2dr Jk hard rock rubi
Does anyone have advice on washing the underside of my gladiator? I have a pressure washer. Is there a recommended adapter to use for the underside?
preferred method

B5DAB490-8AC5-437E-8713-E59BC43860F1.jpeg

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I gallon Roto-pax. Long story. Bought these to hold “DEF” for my wife’s TDI Jetta. Car got totaled. Wife walk away. Had these roto pax laying around. Bought the mounts for the rock sliders

2A6B4748-105B-44AB-9F9E-0E22A23FC706.jpeg
Can I ask where you found the rock slide mounts? RSE told me they were discontinued due to low demand.

Sponsored

RangerG

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Can I ask where you found the rock slide mounts? RSE told me they were discontinued due to low demand.
I did buy them from RSE. I guess before they stop making them. It was about 6 months ago

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I did buy them from RSE. I guess before they stop making them. It was about 6 months ago
Good work. How are they designed so they don’t scratch the body behind the bracket? Foam or rubber?

RangerG

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Good work. How are they designed so they don’t scratch the body behind the bracket? Foam or rubber?
They don’t touch the truck at all. Mounted them as far outbound as I could

313IFD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR gobi, auto, premium top, aux, bedliner
Late in getting this posted, but I love the look and quality of the rugged ridge armis soft folding tonneau. The cover's twill is a perfect match to the OEM premium soft top. A little pricey as far as tonneaus go, but the mounting hardware, quick-release, and the wife liking the finished look - worth it.
https://ruggedridge.com/p/rugged-ridge-armis-soft-folding-tonneau-cover/

20220615_091704.jpg

ShrimpHappens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport S
Late in getting this posted, but I love the look and quality of the rugged ridge armis soft folding tonneau. The cover's twill is a perfect match to the OEM premium soft top. A little pricey as far as tonneaus go, but the mounting hardware, quick-release, and the wife liking the finished look - worth it.
https://ruggedridge.com/p/rugged-ridge-armis-soft-folding-tonneau-cover/

20220615_091704.jpg
FYI, I've had the same one for nearly two years now, and it's still just as good as the day I put it on.
Sponsored