Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Sponsored

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Hardwired in my Blackvue 2-ch dashcam, finally got around to doing it - I had removed it from my older JK.

AUX switch is rather useful for this.

Sponsored

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
Added my 1st Christmas gift. AVS aero skin bug shield. I like bug shields and have had them on almost every truck I ever have owed way back to when they were a flat 90° piece of plastic.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 584AE129-9B37-4A56-8808-C5BBA2810003

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 584AE129-9B37-4A56-8808-C5BBA2810003
Let us know how effective it is with bugs and flying rocks. Do you notice any difference in how much is on the windshield.

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I just installed an X4 and te roll top is a tight fit between the right and left tracks - like not even 1/16" between the aluminum track and the plastic segments that lay down in the tracks. It seems like too tight a fit to be able to install the tonneau adapters under a rack. Can you describe the fit and any problems that you encountered? I'd love to do the same to mine-if I can make it fit.
I think I had that problem.. if I remember, I went back and shimmed the plastic tabs on the side the instructions said to remove, I think tightening the bolts made the rails angle in at the top a little bit and effectively narrow the distance between the tracks.
second thing was I loosened then retightened all the bolts with the cover in place in between the rails.
This meant crawling in the bed underneath the closed cover with a headlamp on in order to tighten the front bolts.
It worked, my cover has been perfectly easy to open and close.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Finally got the winch installed. Had to cut the bumper a little. It... is a bit disjointed on each side, and I misplaced the fairlead spacer so need a new one. Going to have the whole thing repainted by a pro, the DIY wasn't too great and was worsened by cutting. But it is on and working. Finally.