Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

Red Hot Sloth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
We did a day trip out to the local desert, left our house by 8am, arrived at 9:30 and started at Fish Creek in Anza Borrego, the geologic formations are awe inducing and drastically different throughout. We made our way to Diablo Dropoff, past the mudcaves, through Arroyo Del Diablo and out to Canyon Sin Nombre. Returning through Fish Creek just as the sun had set.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 619F9B66-38A7-49F1-A981-BFA5956F095D
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 600879CD-5712-4569-90E2-40512E18084F
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? BE5CCA9D-3CB1-4B56-93FA-CF22FCBC9F5F
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 8FCECA2D-D751-42D6-B3A1-10190400821F
Sponsored

MojaveAZ2020

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Training Manager
Got our Christmas Tree :LOL:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 4DFCB642-AF77-44C7-B6B8-89EC503A2750

....and before anyone freaks:

1) We were going 5 miles on back roads
2) Firmly secured
3) This was adjusted so it was hanging over the passenger side
No judgment here...I've actually been looking for ways to transport my 13.5 foot kayak. Looks like it will fit.

Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
My son and I took the Mojave out to the Spiral Jetty along the shores of the Great Salt Lake. We timed it perfectly and arrived just before sunset. I have to say, I love flying down those dirt roads! I have never had so much fun behind the wheel of any vehicle.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? jetty

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? Tru_reflect

Bama_Swampfox

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland (09-14-3pm) ; Kubota 2910 Tractor; 1964 BP-1
Occupation
Retired, thank God
As a first time Jeep owner, I'm still learning about my Gladiator's capabilities so forgive me if this is something trivial that I should already know.

I live in a large subdivision with a long main access road where the speed limit is 25mph. It's common to have folks driving 50mph+. After years of attempting to slow the traffic down with radar, etc., they finally installed two large speed "humps" to make us all miserable.

Yesterday while heading out, I collected a young woman in a Honda glued to my back bumper - texting while driving, of course. I was going about 30mph but she was relentless in her pursuit. As I saw the speed hump in the distance, I said my self: I bet she doesn't see what's coming and the Jeep can easily handle the hump at 30mph. You know where this is going.....

As I looked in the rearview mirror I could hear the crunching and grinding when the Honda landed, even with my windows closed - if it were dark, I'm sure there would have been a fireworks show - she dropped her cell phone and I think she hit her head on the roof. But, it didn't slow her down as she got right back on my rear bumper. I wonder if she noticed the oil slick her Honda was leaving behind?

Please note: I am not a sexist - this could have easily been another Millennial of a different gender/multiple gender/non-gender/gender- neutral/trans-gender, whatever....

Sponsored

Acano363

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Drove with the family around AZ. First stop was the ghost town of Jerome then to trails in Sedona.

Cool Jeep in Jerome
20201205_122958.jpg

Pictures taken at the Broken Arrow Trail
20201206_212209.jpg

20201206_211943.jpg

Last edited:

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
We did a day trip out to the local desert, left our house by 8am, arrived at 9:30 and started at Fish Creek in Anza Borrego, the geologic formations are awe inducing and drastically different throughout. We made our way to Diablo Dropoff, past the mudcaves, through Arroyo Del Diablo and out to Canyon Sin Nombre. Returning through Fish Creek just as the sun had set.
Last time I was there, Sandstone Canyon was blocked by a pretty huge boulder. Is that open now?

6:55 if not forwarded automatically ...
Sponsored