Sponsored

Where did you WHEEL your Gladiator today?

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen more built glad s in the last 24 hours than the rest of the year I've owned mine combined
Sponsored

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
San Rafael swell today, lost a panhard rod mounting bolt so had tk kludge a temp repair but it lasted back to green river and then back to moab...

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

OP
OP
Mark Doiron

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
This is actually my friend's Gladiator and my 2007 Wrangler last week as a few friends from Nevada, Colorado, California and Oklahoma spent six days along the Nevada Backcountry Discovery Route ...

Jeep Gladiator Where did you WHEEL your Gladiator today? NVBDR, Mar 21, R_9586, Alex's and Mark's Jeeps
Jeep Gladiator Where did you WHEEL your Gladiator today? Image1

If you're interested in the video series. the teaser is now online. Note that you may see ads. I have not monetized the channel, but YouTube changed their policy on ads on non-monetized channels a few weeks ago. So, please don't feel any guilt that you might be denying me income by skipping the ads should they pop up. :)

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Still in moab but didn't wheel today, repaired damage from the day in the swell. I lost the track bar bolt to the axel housing and the upper sway bar down link nut... pita. The sway bar link upp er end has a torn boot and few threads on the stud so ill have to find a new one or the stuff to rebuild my old one. Track bar bolt is ok now but would have been nice to have found a flag nut for it. I did learn that I have a long ways to go to get the glad to be a reliable long distance camping (aka overlanding) rig and have the self repair and extraction abilities i have in my Scrambler.

EJS is clearly done for another year though still a few folks left in town. I think I'll be going back to the scrambler to wheel with and the glad will just be our car. Do need to fix its ac though....

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Group did Schubarth outside of Woodland Park. Great time and really cool people. 5 JTs in total! Trying to get videos to upload. I could tell a difference with the Rubicon Suspension over the Sport S stuff. That one inch of clearance matters. Did get to use the JKS Disconnects. Bitch to get off. Flex was great. I am now rubbing my inner fenders. Time for that Terraflex Spacer kit.

Fun to see two JTs in happy tags. Brand flipping new. Wheel em! Always shocked at what the JT can do. Total confidence builder for the new drivers. I had a blast and learned things too

tempImageKmRL8c.png

tempImageqvRQ1s.png

FE455F40-3344-41D6-A4A3-3EEB54F3FD1D.jpeg

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Stoney Lonesome trail 404 today. I’ll get pics added later...

impressed with the stock Overland, even with the ‘mini-van’ tires and no lift.

Sponsored

Tango270

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Computer Systems Technician
Hot Springs ORV in Arkansas. Got my first badge of honor on Snake!
PXL_20210501_205046845.jpg