Sponsored

Where did you WHEEL your Gladiator today?

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Met up with Overland Bound and @FR33DOM today to run Balanced Rock.
good group and good time. Took my buddy with who moved here from Nashville.
He normally builds mud rigs so he's getting intel on Colorado. Great trails and cool people.
I aired down to 20PSI and probably should have disconnected the sway bar, but the Gladiator was flawless. Guy trailing me in a FJ on 35s said the Gladiator made it look easy. Those Tacoma guys got balls. Lots of wheels in the air and hopping like a low rider over stuff. Wish I had video of the more gnarly stuff.

I'm getting an error message that my files are to large? Have pics.. Want to post.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Last edited:

Trlr8tdd

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition JT, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Aviation Chief Inspector
Tonto National Forrest, north east of Payson. Cloudy, cool, slight drizzle. Nice and quiet get away.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Saw this on a tv show

Jeep Gladiator Where did you WHEEL your Gladiator today? 1-689-600x354

A reminder of the Jeep legacy

Jeep Gladiator Where did you WHEEL your Gladiator today? 1946 Jeep Ad-05

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Met up with Overland Bound and @FR33DOM today to run Balanced Rock.
good group and good time. Took my buddy with who moved here from Nashville.
He normally builds mud rigs so he's getting intel on Colorado. Great trails and cool people.
I aired down to 20PSI and probably should have disconnected the sway bar, but the Gladiator was flawless. Guy trailing me in a FJ on 35s said the Gladiator made it look easy. Those Tacoma guys got balls. Lots of wheels in the air and hopping like a low rider over stuff. Wish I had video of the more gnarly stuff.

I'm getting an error message that my files are to large? Have pics.. Want to post.
Sorry I couldn’t see you in action! I was stuck in the back of the pack or leading all day! Guess we’ll have to go again!

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
OP
OP
Mark Doiron

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
... I'm getting an error message that my files are to large? Have pics.. Want to post.
Would love to see your pics!

First, make a copy of each photo. This way you protect your original image. Then open the photo copies in a photo editor and reduce the resolution. I usually go for 1920 as the largest dimension, with the other set automatically depending on aspect ratio. Then save it. That should do the trick, but if it doesn't you can change the .jpg compression*. Thirty percent should do the trick, without losing anything significant for internet sharing. How you access that depends on your video editor, but look for an options setting as you go through the steps to save the image. You might also try "Save As" if you don't see any options settings.

*Note that if you're trying to upload non-.jpg images, save them as .jpg images first and try uploading those.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Great time! I'm down to go again I think I will disconnect my sway bar next time.

Sorry I couldn’t see you in action! I was stuck in the back of the pack or leading all day! Guess we’ll have to go again!

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
What's weird is I have never had this issue before. Been uploading pics and they always just go. Just tried to upload a pic that I have uploaded. One on this forum and I am getting the same error message.

Would love to see your pics!

First, make a copy of each photo. This way you protect your original image. Then open the photo copies in a photo editor and reduce the resolution. I usually go for 1920 as the largest dimension, with the other set automatically depending on aspect ratio. Then save it. That should do the trick, but if it doesn't you can change the .jpg compression*. Thirty percent should do the trick, without losing anything significant for internet sharing. How you access that depends on your video editor, but look for an options setting as you go through the steps to save the image. You might also try "Save As" if you don't see any options settings.

*Note that if you're trying to upload non-.jpg images, save them as .jpg images first and try uploading those.