Sponsored

Where did you WHEEL your Gladiator today?

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Took Sandy out for her first trail last weekend.
We went through the "Superstition Backroads" on the OnX app.
My wife complained in one area that it was rough, but at the end of the day she said shehad a lot of fun.
Sandy at Supserstitions.jpg

Sandy did great. She rubbed the underside once. Not her fault, I'm sure it was my bad driving.
My wife said we need to take the doors off next time so we dont scratch them.
The trail was a bit narrow in spots.;)

Whare are "badge trails"?
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jeep-badge-of-honor/id587467216
Sponsored

Hayduke

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Thanks guys. This is my first Jeep. Had no idea about that app. :)
I've driven Schnebly Hill, but in the 4runner :p

I'll see if I can hit up some of these before we head north for the Summer.

QuintusMaximus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2022 JT
Wow so many great videos and pictures in this thread.

Nigelcorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willy's Ecodiesel
Not exactly 'wheeling' (I didn't need 4wd drive at all), but more of a really cool drive to a fun campsite with great views.

Whitmore Rapids Grand Canyon Overlook

***I'm not trying to be a youtuber or influencer or anything else. I don't care if anyone subscribes, in fact it's better if you don't. Videos I post are pretty much just so I have an easier way of sharing with my family.

aqcjeepGlad

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Not exactly 'wheeling' (I didn't need 4wd drive at all), but more of a really cool drive to a fun campsite with great views.

***I'm not trying to be a youtuber or influencer or anything else. I don't care if anyone subscribes, in fact it's better if you don't. Videos I post are pretty much just so I have an easier way of sharing with my family.
Nice video, looks like an awesome area to check out. A question, it is Whitmore Rapids Grand Canyon Overlook or Elephant Hill in UT like the title on the youtube video? Thanks for sharing.

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer

That link is for Elephant Hill.

I’ve been to quite a few places on the north rim but haven’t been to Whitmore yet. It’s on the list. Any trip off pavement is wheelin to me. 😎

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.
This past weekend we did a little detour while traveling through Western NC. As a newer Jeep owner I'm still amazed by a vehicle that can bounce along a technical trail in 4 low, blast through winding forest roads, then jump back on the highway for a 4 hour drive home.

Buzzard's Roost Overlook
IMG_7900.jpg

(Sorry for the dash views - my 14 year old videographer still needs a little training. 😁)
Videographer was brilliant. Felt like I was in the passenger seat. Give them an Oscar.

Nigelcorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willy's Ecodiesel
That link is for Elephant Hill.

I’ve been to quite a few places on the north rim but haven’t been to Whitmore yet. It’s on the list. Any trip off pavement is wheelin to me. 😎

Well crap, not sure how I messed that up. Let's try that again for the Whitmore Rapids overlook

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Metal Masher on Tuesday. Cliffhanger yesterday. Metal Masher is doable on stock gladiators, as long as the right lines are chosen. Cliffhanger is different. Winch required. Multiple vehicles required. Skid everything. :) this obstacle was not doable by 6 of seven Jeeps on the trail that day. Without winching anyway.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
After yet another fiasco with control arm bushings today (part of the fun is fixing these), checked out Schnebly Hill and got a nighttime tour of table mesa from @azmojave. That “dirt road” that is table mesa, I now know has connections to several very fun and technical trails. I just got a tiny taste while eating dust in the dark. I’ll explore more tomorrow for a bit. But I believe @azmojave when he says it would take a while to see all of this. Venture off the tame dirt road and have plenty of fun.
Sponsored