Where is ShadowsPapa?

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Well glad to hear he is ok at least. Was wondering where he went also. Usually i see him and @Jeeperjamie posting on the same things I am lol

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
I have to say, on the plus side to this thread, it is very nice to see that we all generally care about each other.
We might not personally know each other or always agree with everything posted but it's good to see us as a community caring enough to know it's out of the ordinary to not see ShadowsPapa not post.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Well glad to hear he is ok at least. Was wondering where he went also. Usually i see him and @Jeeperjamie posting on the same things I am lol
Yeah, I haven't saw him post in a while, not sure what's going on. I hope all is well with him.

xpcdoojk

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes SLK300 MINI Cooper S Volvo XC40
Anyone heard from or know anything about forum member @ShadowsPapa? He seems to have disappeared for nearly the past 3 weeks. I messaged him, but didn’t hear back. I hope he is ok.
He has gone away for a while before. I imagine he will be back when he feels the need

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I love that this has hit 5 pages
I have to say, on the plus side to this thread, it is very nice to see that we all generally care about each other.
We might not personally know each other or always agree with everything posted but it's good to see us as a community caring enough to know it's out of the ordinary to not see ShadowsPapa not post.
It's like we're at a memorial service. Hopefully we all get the same respect when we decide to bow out of the forum.

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
It's like we're at a memorial service. Hopefully we all get the same respect when we decide to bow out of the forum.
Im 100% sure I wouldn’t get the same amount of respect, and 5 pages worth of conversation lol.

Sponsored

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
Just taking a break while busy with other projects is my guess after reading all 5 pages.