Sponsored

Which Auxiliary Switch Control for the EcoDiesel?

ToJTornottoJT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1997 Jeep XJ
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser/Broker
Which auxiliary switch control kit works best for the EcoDiesel? I have looked at a bunch and them all seem to mount where the diesel has the batteries, relays, or fuse panel already. I would like to get the Voswitch JL800 kit, but will it fit the EcoDiesel? is there a better option? Thanks!
Sponsored

WAJTRD

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JKU and 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Investments
Just installed the jl400 today on my ecodiesel, it mounts on the same side, but above the fuse panel with no problem at all

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '65 MBZ 220s, '66 Riviera GS, '72 F-250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
Which auxiliary switch control kit works best for the EcoDiesel? I have looked at a bunch and them all seem to mount where the diesel has the batteries, relays, or fuse panel already. I would like to get the Voswitch JL800 kit, but will it fit the EcoDiesel? is there a better option? Thanks!
I modified a powertrays universal mount and attached it to my fuse box lid for my SwitchPro. I had to float mine over the Sdi controller, most people could mount it lower to the lid than I did, as I have slight clearance issues having to mount mine that high.

Powertrays played a big part in helping me figure this out for the diesel, and said they were going to make a kit based off my modifications, not sure if they have though.

Pictures:
Jeep Gladiator Which Auxiliary Switch Control for the EcoDiesel? B14355BB-D9C2-42A4-9B0F-2C47EB4F2B95
Jeep Gladiator Which Auxiliary Switch Control for the EcoDiesel? A38EEDBD-2BB1-4F48-8BA1-0F6EF403F261

Lost1wing

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AMT
I modified a powertrays universal mount and attached it to my fuse box lid for my SwitchPro. I had to float mine over the Sdi controller, most people could mount it lower to the lid than I did, as I have slight clearance issues having to mount mine that high.

Powertrays played a big part in helping me figure this out for the diesel, and said they were going to make a kit based off my modifications, not sure if they have though.

Pictures:
Jeep Gladiator Which Auxiliary Switch Control for the EcoDiesel? A38EEDBD-2BB1-4F48-8BA1-0F6EF403F261
That is neat looking! Nice job.

Sponsored

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live

Sponsored

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
not so far, everything is clearing fine
Any worry on that spot being where the hood liner dumps water collected out of the hood vents? Or am I picturing that line-up wrong?

21JTRUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
I’m running the Switch Pros
Found some aluminum in the garage and made a bracket for the module on the drivers side and one for the switch panel on the overhead molle panel
Powdercoated the brackets
Jeep Gladiator Which Auxiliary Switch Control for the EcoDiesel? IMG_4406
Jeep Gladiator Which Auxiliary Switch Control for the EcoDiesel? IMG_4404
Jeep Gladiator Which Auxiliary Switch Control for the EcoDiesel? IMG_5325
Jeep Gladiator Which Auxiliary Switch Control for the EcoDiesel? IMG_5326
Jeep Gladiator Which Auxiliary Switch Control for the EcoDiesel? IMG_5328

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
I’m running the Switch Pros
Found some aluminum in the garage and made a bracket for the module on the drivers side and one for the switch panel on the overhead molle panel
Powdercoated the brackets
IMG_4406.jpeg
IMG_4404.jpeg
IMG_5325.jpeg
IMG_5326.jpeg
IMG_5328.jpeg
This is definitely what I had in mind at first, but being in an area relatively new to me I haven’t really figured out where to get some aluminum cut out here. I was going to mock up a CAD design and send it out to send/cut/send, but didn’t get around to it.

I wanted to extend it out over the abs lines there, and hopefully find a bolt underneath that I could fab an arm to support the floating weight over the abs lines. That way I could add my blue sea goodies that I have on my plate. So ideally I think the best bracket that could be made for the diesel would be one in your location, but with the bigger real-estate of my plate if you want to run bus bars and constant power fuses.
Sponsored