First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
New for 2023 is the Mojave hood scoop. Why. WHY?

Color matched front grille. Really? Bro the only way to get a NON color matched grille is to PAY for an option.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
New for 2023 is the Mojave hood scoop. Why. WHY?

Color matched front grille. Really? Bro the only way to get a NON color matched grille is to PAY for an option.

But people watch and now there's a thread on it.

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
“Food is worthless” (because one time I got a bad burrito).
Jeep Gladiator Youtube is worthless 1682079895628

IMG_8436.jpeg

Vehicle reviews on youtube have long been absolute dogshit. This just follows that tradition. I fully agree that when it comes to this stuff, youtube is in fact worthless.

Sponsored

GOT FLOYD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2021 Mojave gladiator
Obviously he hasn't taken the time to know what he is selling, like anything else in today's world. Do your own homework and don't rely on somebody else to tell you what your buying! I knew what was standard and what was an option on my Mojave when I placed my order.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Obviously he hasn't taken the time to know what he is selling, like anything else in today's world. Do your own homework and don't rely on somebody else to tell you what your buying! I knew what was standard and what was an option on my Mojave when I placed my order.
He's not selling anything though. He's just a reviewer (not a very good one either). Basically, just making a living off of doing new vehicle run-downs and gets about 90% of it right. Makes me wish I would have thought of it sooner because I'd like to think I could do a much better job and be more accurate.

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Youtube is worthless 1682079895628

IMG_8436.jpeg

Vehicle reviews on youtube have long been absolute dogshit. This just follows that tradition. I fully agree that when it comes to this stuff, youtube is in fact worthless.
I do all kinds of stuff on my channel. So, this one time I talked about the pitman arm nut and at the time had like 300 views. Not that I really cared because anybody who needed to see it, saw it.

But then I ended up watching some guys channel and he had 3K views and all he did was walk around a jeep dealership pointing out the different models Gladiators, the color options, and the difference between the hard and soft top.😂😂😂 He even has one video where he shows how to paint your floor mats.😂

For a lot of stuff, yea kinda worthless.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
This is a rare case.....
Usually the title of a thread is way off the mark but the content can be solid, or at least entertaining.
In this case, @%#$ the content - the title is spot-on, TRUTH.

AmosMoses

First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Manufacturing
Hollywood is worthless. There is countless content on yootube for everyone to be entertained.

Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
He totally missed calling out the Selec-Trac option on that JT, which is a very desirable feature.

John Lenheiser

First Name
Trainman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 dr. Willys
Occupation
Retired
I watch the The Fast Lane Truck series on YouTube, these guys do give a pretty good test on the vehicles they test and the comparisons are probably better then most on YouTube. Most on YouTube can not do the road test that they do, because most are just getting the vehicle from the dealer for a short drive and their knowledge of the product is not very good, there just making videos for their channel. I would say if you are making buying decisions on what you watch on YouTube then you best watch 20-30 videos on what you might be interested in, go to a dealer an see first hand and you still may not have all the answers you need to know. Scotty Kilmer probably has the best reviews on YouTube, everything is crap and don't buy it.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
But they sure screwed up the 4xe information in one of their videos. The guy was lost. Couldn't figure things out, looked to be guessing.\

Some towing tests were screwy as well - towing liquids? Any OTR trucker knows the differences and difficulties if the liquid can move.

I've heard a few out there comment that they seem to be losing traction and not doing as well in recent months.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
There is no longer a penalty in life in being inept. Cost of entry to being a Youtuber is just having a cell phone that takes video.
Sponsored