First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Data Scientist
Really enjoying my magnetic mount. I have the Nite Ize Steelie in my work truck, but this is a cleaner install for the JT.
Awesome!! I got the base only after previously getting and returning the mount and put together a DIY mount from some mounting items I already had. The mount was nice but for me personally it was to much in my view. I prefer something less visually obstructive but It was a nice mount besides that. I also zip tied a gopro mount for the full effect Haha
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0911
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Sure man. I like trying to help when people ask for it. Thats how i learned what i have 🤷🏼‍♂️.

I dont think the coil packs will help. They probably generate plenty of spark. They used to make a big difference, but Its rare they need replaced on new modern vehicles anymore. I wouldnt consider replacing them until youre getting up in mileage or maybe if you supercharge it, and even then maybe not. I would think that if it were a weakness, you’d see the supercharger companies making them part of the kit. But, I’ve never specifically tested them on this platform, so thats all my assumption.

I have had issues with pulsar. Not as bad as what once was, but its dropped ESS memory intermittently and will randomly start up in a different tune. Other than that, its been great. I think given where it started, this latest version in a couple more weeks will be good to go. Im optimistic, anyway. Superchips is releasing a new version in a few weeks and they have me set for a replacement to try. Ill be honest that the livernois tune im sure makes a bit more power than pulsar. But i wanted easy in and out of the unit, didnt want a hacked open ecu, and all that. I just wanted a bolt on. And while they have a 93 file thats good; ill likely never run e85; and from dyno plots ive seen their 91 isnt noticeably stronger than the pulsar 91, so i prioritized the form factor of pulsar over the last couple hp of livernois. If none of my concerns apply to you, the livernois would drive great. The pulsar drives great, too. From the seat, i dont doubt their 30hp/27lbft on 91oct claim. It was a NOTICEABLE difference, and as you shift on the fly from stock to performance while youre at WOT and it catches the switch or doing back to back you can tell it picks up power from the seat.

I dont have a problem getting around untuned jeeps. At all. I even got around a v8 tahoe without TOO much fuss today at the same time as that 2door jl. There was a mess of a merge happening in front of me with idiot drivers, i had a chance to grab the far left lane a little early so I hit it. The tahoe had the same idea but couldnt beat me to it.

Id bet if an overland owner did what i have done and stayed on stock bumper and wheel/tire and 3.73, theyd get damn near 30mpg.

Thanks! I have also looked at the livernois vs the pulsar and I've really wanted the pulsar to be as good as it seems. Hopefully they un-ass what ever issues they're having. Im sure you'll post but I look forward to hearing if they do fix it with the next version you get. If they do Ill probably end up getting one.

I have the coil packs already so Ill probably end up putting them in. Ive read mixed reviews on them, but a lot of folks with other trucks have the same brand and love them. Ill end up during a separate thread with their install later this spring / summer. Fingers crossed they will make me smile and not angry!

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Added heated seats for my kiddos. I would get a better kit next time. I just got a general water carbon kit off amazon. Ended up rewiring most of it becaise their stuff was crap. They work well and luckily my seats went back together. My aux power worked great to plug into.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0206211718_HDR
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0206211718a_HDR
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0206211803_HDR
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0207211718_HDR
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0207211719a_HDR
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0207211720_HDR
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0207211720

Stitchedupseats

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Took off my fender flares, mounted side panel and put trailer brake on it, used curt adapter to tekonsha P3. Mounted 2 rigid flood lights in bed to light up cargo and decked drawers.

Used CenteraK side mount. First package arrived empty. Chance immediately sent a replacement out. Great service.
A65E14FC-398E-402B-AD26-B2444926D140.jpeg

0C8E3247-7CCF-45A0-99EB-792DCEA47CCA.jpeg

4C7CA00A-6981-495B-8474-1C6DA32360A6.jpeg

CF0337A1-1079-410B-AA6E-243F92B84510.jpeg

C5EF7CF4-B24A-4813-A97B-E703B8A76C70.jpeg

FB00D87C-2478-48E2-87F0-BEAF250ECD3E.jpeg

Sponsored

Jrcurrier

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
true. Watch this:

here is my latest mpg from central va to northern md. Mopar intake, afe filter, awe exhaust, and pulsar. This is on 37” AT’s and stock 4.10 gears. Tire size was calculated using the circumference method and my speed is accurate to the mph via independent gps and police radar. Intakes, exhausts, and tunes add power. Lots of it.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] FB00D87C-2478-48E2-87F0-BEAF250ECD3E
I want to know your full set up. Thank you.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I want to know your full set up. Thank you.
For the engine/power/economy?? Sure:

In order of importance;
-Pulsar running 91oct performance tune
-Mopar intake + AFE conical filter
-AWE exhaust
-tonneau cover

But also remember i dont drive that fast. I dont “hypermile” but i do drice conservatively. Easy acceleration mostly; prodigious use of cruise control, and i dont drive more than 5over or more than 70. That number was also pure highway sans a few stop lights on rt29.

Running 37x12.5r17 falken at3w on AEV JT wheels. Stock Mojave suspension. 4.88’s go in tomorrow; lift later this week.

For intake pics/info:

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...take-system-recommendations.36386/post-638523

The “how” of it working:

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-do-to-your-gladiator-today.23705/post-649553

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-do-to-your-gladiator-today.23705/post-649576

Hope that helps.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Thanks! I have also looked at the livernois vs the pulsar and I've really wanted the pulsar to be as good as it seems. Hopefully they un-ass what ever issues they're having. Im sure you'll post but I look forward to hearing if they do fix it with the next version you get. If they do Ill probably end up getting one.

I have the coil packs already so Ill probably end up putting them in. Ive read mixed reviews on them, but a lot of folks with other trucks have the same brand and love them. Ill end up during a separate thread with their install later this spring / summer. Fingers crossed they will make me smile and not angry!
Cool. Ill be interested in seeing what your thoughts are. Whats the link to them?

Re/ pulsar. Same here. The form factor of the unit is a big “plus” to me. Easy in/out and has a mix of features from various devices i care about without having to buy them all or have something in my obd port all the time. If i understand it all correctly had version 3, and it was leagues better than what folks dealt with on v1 and 2; and with only a couple relatively minor issues in mine (by comparison) i have high hopes for v4. Time will tell, and ill for sure post the results.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Interesting. Reading the reviews there are several that claim staying in 8th gear more easily. Im kind of surprised by that and need to give it some more thought, but its too frequent in the reviews to dismiss out of hand.

Be interested in your thoughts once you get them in. If you have time, find a highway test loop, pick two points and set the cruise and clear the economy gauge, and count the number of times you drop out of 8th. Then repeat with the coil packs. And yeah, install looks fun. Haba

PLEG1972

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeel Gladiator
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor
I finally got several projects fully completed (3 more still in the works and all most done) today...ADHD had me jumping around for a few months.

Renogy: DC to DC charger, 3000W inverter
ARB: dual air compressor
Up Down air system: 4 wheel air supply and I added an aux drop on the outside of my topper
Last: Power Box I built...has two 100Ah AGM batteries.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210207_173354
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210207_173347

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting. Reading the reviews there are several that claim staying in 8th gear more easily. Im kind of surprised by that and need to give it some more thought, but its too frequent in the reviews to dismiss out of hand.

Be interested in your thoughts once you get them in. If you have time, find a highway test loop, pick two points and set the cruise and clear the economy gauge, and count the number of times you drop out of 8th. Then repeat with the coil packs. And yeah, install looks fun. Haba
I suffer from this thing I call “gold fish brain” tbi got me all fed up! So fingers crossed I remember to haha