Sponsored

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
On the automatic? You have everything you have stock except start stop automatic
Yes...meant with auto....sorry..wasn't clear on that. As for start/stop...that was the first thing I disabled on my Gladiator.
Sponsored

OP
OP
shrinkhead

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Shrinkhead, she home yet?! Its Thursday....come on!
I just took delivery and drove it around the block 😂. truck went through a snowstorm and was trailered open so looks like crap.

Power is there 😍. It is loud as well with a bit of cabin drone at 1800rpm that I hope will calm down once broken in. Sounds like some big bad truck and then it's a tiny JT!!! I am driving it up to VT tomorrow so can do proper impressions then. Exhausted from the process lol

Sponsored

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
I just took delivery and drove it around the block 😂. truck went through a snowstorm and was trailered open so looks like crap.

Power is there 😍. It is loud as well with a bit of cabin drone at 1800rpm that I hope will calm down once broken in. Sounds like some big bad truck and then it's a tiny JT!!! I am driving it up to VT tomorrow so can do proper impressions then. Exhausted from the process lol
Yeah, I have the same exhaust and its AGGRESIVE to say the least. I like it though!

Sponsored

OP
OP
shrinkhead

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
just wrapped the drive up to VT. set the ACC to 75 and just let the truck do the work. Passing power is obviously fantastic when needed even when going 75 already and most of the drive was in 8th gear. Got 14MPG which is fantastic as it's more than the 13.5 I got in December with the 3.6L on this route. It was teens to single digits out. the power is perfect. Truck is just so light footed and responsive. Mind you we were also 4 people plus dog and fully loaded bed plus cargo basket.

IMG_20210212_170923_01.jpg

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
just wrapped the drive up to VT. set the ACC to 75 and just let the truck do the work. Passing power is obviously fantastic when needed even when going 75 already and most of the drive was in 8th gear. Got 14MPG which is fantastic as it's more than the 13.5 I got in December with the 3.6L on this route. It was teens to single digits out. the power is perfect. Truck is just so light footed and responsive. Mind you we were also 4 people plus dog and fully loaded bed plus cargo basket.

Jeep Gladiator My 6.4L HEMI Gladiator conversion IMG_20210212_170923_01
Nice! Did you acclimate to your new slightly more aggressive sound? :)

Any complaints from the fam?

OP
OP
shrinkhead

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Nice! Did you acclimate to your new slightly more aggressive sound? :)

Any complaints from the fam?
The noise between 1800-2000rpm is a bit drone like and that's the 8th gear 65MPH speed lol so need to go faster. I love it. It just screams power. No complaints from anyone

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Great to hear! Sounds like a beast now.
Sponsored