First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Retired
I went with the smooth SE diamondback cover. Since my payload is just over 1000 lbs I Wanted to keep the weight down as much as I could. The SE is lighter, and I couldn’t put much more than 400lbs up there anyway By the time I loaded up .
Sponsored

M4Fun

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2001 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
IT Manager
Nice. I’m definitely getting on of those Diamondback Covers. I’ve eyed those since day one purchasing my JT. Can’t decide on the SE or HD model nor the smooth black or diamond plated for either. Your appears to be the smooth black correct? SE version? Looks great in any case.
I went HD - no looking back - look and function great!

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
Installed the ARB twin air compressor on my diesel Rubicon. Decent kit, easy to install but the main harness to the batter was a pain.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1625600333995
How long was the wait for the compressor? Seems like theyre sold out everywhere.

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher

Sponsored

irrelevantgoals

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
@irrelevantgoals why the anger... I am honestly curious as to your response.
It's basically an ad
@irrelevantgoals why the anger... I am honestly curious as to your response.
Your little advertisement didn't get the recognition you thought it deserved so you made everyone look at it again with your little bump....If it's that important to you start a new thread. Just remember this is all irrelevant irl 😉. Better?

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
It's basically an ad

Your little advertisement didn't get the recognition you thought it deserved so you made everyone look at it again with your little bump....If it's that important to you start a new thread. Just remember this is all irrelevant irl 😉. Better?
It wasn't an advertisement. I have nothing to do with the revkit guys at all. All of this is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but its also a nice distraction from the BS going on in the world. I never thought that anything should or should not get recognition, of any sort, This really isn't worth a full thread. Truth be told when I get negative feedback on anything I do, I ask for clarification so that possibly if relevant I can make a positive change. It is a pretty cool site for my needs, of keeping track of whats out there, and fits in with the what did you do to your gladiator today. What's the difference.

eafrica1974

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Nice. I’m definitely getting on of those Diamondback Covers. I’ve eyed those since day one purchasing my JT. Can’t decide on the SE or HD model nor the smooth black or diamond plated for either. Your appears to be the smooth black correct? SE version? Looks great in any case.

I went with ther HD, if doing it over maybe I would go with SE (?), hard to say. Either way, a very nice sturdy cover you can stand on. After the initial install, if needed, it can be removed and reinstalled in short time.

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
It wasn't an advertisement. I have nothing to do with the revkit guys at all. All of this is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but its also a nice distraction from the BS going on in the world. I never thought that anything should or should not get recognition, of any sort, This really isn't worth a full thread. Truth be told when I get negative feedback on anything I do, I ask for clarification so that possibly if relevant I can make a positive change. It is a pretty cool site for my needs, of keeping track of whats out there, and fits in with the what did you do to your gladiator today. What's the difference.
I must be naive or missing something. Cool website and nice Mojave build. I’ll visit the site again when shit on here gets boring. I also humor myself by visiting the Bronco6g forum occasionally. Exciting for those Ford folks. I remember waiting for the Gladiator back in 2018 and 2019. The build to the launch. And then finally getting my first Glad in July 2019.

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob

TexasCajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Vehicle Showcase

adentmon

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fancied up the 2x8 I had in the bed today. Didn't get into sanding it and all that though I kinda wish I would have, but at least it looks like it belongs now 😉
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210706_195339