First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Education
I have been slowly shopping LED replacements for my Gladiator for several weeks now and I definitely have waited too long. I was running at 75 down 281 on Monday night and I hit a ~200 lb hog. The worst part is that I didn't even see it until maybe a second before impact. I know that it is a black animal on a desolate stretch of unlit highway, but I can't help but think that I could have avoided it if I had LED headlights. Now if I can just keep from another incident before the Black Friday sales start.

Let me know if anyone hears about a good special coming up. I planned on buying Oracle, but could be talked into others.
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I have been slowly shopping LED replacements for my Gladiator for several weeks now and I definitely have waited too long. I was running at 75 down 281 on Monday night and I hit a ~200 lb hog. The worst part is that I didn't even see it until maybe a second before impact. I know that it is a black animal on a desolate stretch of unlit highway, but I can't help but think that I could have avoided it if I had LED headlights. Now if I can just keep from another incident before the Black Friday sales start.

Let me know if anyone hears about a good special coming up. I planned on buying Oracle, but could be talked into others.
You're not the first to think the halogens are less than capable headlights. There are less expensive options than Oracle.
Here's one for sale, https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/led-headlight-foglight-drl-turnsignal-bulbs.37842/

Here are other options ...

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-light-bulb-replacement-anyone-use-sv4.45066/

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/halogen-headlight-upgrade-but-not-led.40219/

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...p-quick-and-easy-diy-halogen-led-bulbs.35147/

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
I did a lot of research and ended up going with Oracle. I don't know about now, but when I was looking, every other headlight option required using janky spacer rings. The Oracles were the only available option which were the correct size for a Gladiator. And now Oracle has a heated headlight option which is really spiffy. Not cheap, but still a very option I think.

Sponsored

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I went to Headlight Revolution and bought the genuine Supernova V.4 bulbs. You can get headlights and foglights both for around $300ish if you catch a sale.

I have several videos on these bulbs and their performance on YouTube. Let me just say, A M A Z I N G difference. Blows away the factory $1,300 LED package. Excellent beam patterns, intense light, never any glare. Easy as pie to install also.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I did a bunch of research and yes there are many different possibilities. Guess it just depends on what you really want. I ended up with the Oracles as they provided a great set of LED lights which were pretty much plug and play with not special ring adapters, etc. So far they have been fantastic headlights. I was in same boat as you that those Halogen Headlights and fog lights were a complete embarrassment being put on truck at this price range. Mopar sells the OEM lights but I refused to pay there money simply because they should have been on the truck in the first place and I wasn't going to give them more money rather give it to another company

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Oh yea forgot as Wxman said you can get bulb replacements that work great. I ran those in my truck for almost a year and really that is all you need if your not looking to spend much money

Sponsored

Cvarner13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Army
I did a lot of research and I tried the Oracle one and the fan was to large. I just bought a pair of slyvania and they work great.

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
I went to Headlight Revolution and bought the genuine Supernova V.4 bulbs. You can get headlights and foglights both for around $300ish if you catch a sale.

I have several videos on these bulbs and their performance on YouTube. Let me just say, A M A Z I N G difference. Blows away the factory $1,300 LED package. Excellent beam patterns, intense light, never any glare. Easy as pie to install also.
I have the Supernovas on my gladiator, and drove a JL with the factory LEDs. By no stretch of the imagination does the Supernova blow away the factory LEDs, much less would I consider them equivalent. The factory LED is amazing. Even, broad spread, whereas the supernovas have an odd hot spot and the high beam function is beyond useless. The Supernovas are MUCH better than stock, MUCH MUCH better, but not even close to factory LED.

But dollar to dollar, I still would pick supernovas over the cost of factory LED.

DobaMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Overland, 23 JL Sahara 4xe
If you think these halogens are bad - they are an improvement over the Jk halogens.
Still suck, but better than the previous Wrangler.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

i also have the v4 bulbs and they’re by far the best lights ive ever had. If i had the chance for oem leds id turn them down to keep my HR v4 bulbs.

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist
Unfortunately the factory LED option is the best available in terms of color, beam pattern and light. I too just wanted to get the aftermarket option and then nixxed the original order, to get the LED option. The LED equipment available to OEMs is not available aftermarket, at low prices.
Sponsored