Sponsored

2022 Rumors?

UM_Ftown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ
I still think they’re doing something. We’d have JL and JT details already if they weren’t. They’re not waiting until the next public auto show to say no major updates to the entire Jeep line besides the 2 - row Grand Cherokee. If that was the case there’s no reason to not give us that information already and wait for the Texas auto show for the WL74.

They’ve already updated information on all Dodge, Ram, and 2022 Compass. To keep Jeep people waiting still means they are going to reveal new things IMO.

Sponsored

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
Could also mean all the various external forces have conspired to create a situation of unavoidable delays, and the Jeep line was deemed most able to absorb the damage with minimal losses.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Well that fizzled out in about 2 seconds... nice little heart flutter though
Link is dead. What was it?
Lol yeah, sorry. I went to their website and it was down for whatever reason. It went to a page saying it was off line and “lost signal.” I thought it might be them adding new stuff but it went back up mere minutes later so I asked for it to be deleted. Jumped the gun lol.

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
I still think they’re doing something. We’d have JL and JT details already if they weren’t. They’re not waiting until the next public auto show to say no major updates to the entire Jeep line besides the 2 - row Grand Cherokee. If that was the case there’s no reason to not give us that information already and wait for the Texas auto show for the WL74.

They’ve already updated information on all Dodge, Ram, and 2022 Compass. To keep Jeep people waiting still means they are going to reveal new things IMO.
But do we have any evidence at all that they’re waiting to the Texas Auto Show for anything Wrangler/Gladiator related? They can just as easy roll over to 2022 before or after that date, no?

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
But do we have any evidence at all that they’re waiting to the Texas Auto Show for anything Wrangler/Gladiator related? They can just as easy roll over to 2022 before or after that date, no?
Nope, and yes.

Sponsored

BaHH

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2004 Z06
That's a Bronco, most likely the Warthog they've been testing.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
LOL kind of ironic that the Bronco is driving in front of a Chrysler building.

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Maybe jeep is driving it and will bring back the jeep commando with ifs and rack and pinion and live axle as a Wrangler alternative.

Andy@AAV

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Occupation
Engineer
Maybe (but unlikely) they will have something for us at Overland Expo this weekend in Flagstaff? I doubt it but its all I have...

I'm hoping they address the cooling issues in the diesel and maybe even a slight payload upgrade for the 2022 but I'm guessing that all we will get is a soft release with no changes since there is no actual information available from Jeep themselves.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Praying to sweet Baby Jesus for a 4xe. 370 hp and 475 ft-lbs of torque is what I'm after.
Sponsored