So obviously you don't agree with my reply to your previous post on the previous page about how the 67d vs. Bulletproof is not the same as your RAM "rip-off" opinion?Depends on what you think "ripped off" means. I think everyone is taking their cues from RAM and nobody else is ripped off besides them. Also, if a company doesn't sell on Amazon and other convenient places...meh...I'll probably go with the competitor who does.
Correct, I don't agree, and also had no desire to argue. But I think the majority of the pieces are all just clones of each other, or whatever. I have no idea about the one specific piece you mentioned. Taken as a whole, they are all just "rip offs" of RAM products.So obviously you don't agree with my reply to your previous post on the previous page about how the 67d vs. Bulletproof is not the same as your RAM "rip-off" opinion?
Agree to disagree! ?Correct, I don't agree, and also had no desire to argue. But I think the majority of the pieces are all just clones of each other, or whatever. I have no idea about the one specific piece you mentioned. Taken as a whole, they are all just "rip offs" of RAM products.
Enjoying my new Bulletpoint with the MagSafe charger attached and the wire routed to a splitter behind the dash for a clean completely wireless solution and mechanical(less?) mount.![]()
![]()
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B086JN1SGX?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_titleDid you do something to get wireless CarPlay? Jeeps says it isn't supported.
I’ve been running wireless CarPlay for a few months and for the most part it works flawlessly.Did you do something to get wireless CarPlay? Jeeps says it isn't supported.
This is by far one of the best soulutions I’ve seen.Enjoying my new Bulletpoint with the MagSafe charger attached and the wire routed to a splitter behind the dash for a clean completely wireless solution and mechanical(less?) mount.![]()
![]()
Thanks! I thought pretty hard on it before going this route. I used the Apple MagSafe charger. That just magnetically attaches the Bulletpoint magnetic mount. Nothing special there at all. I was pleasantly surprised that it is rock solid in attaching that way.This is by far one of the best soulutions I’ve seen.
Questions:
Which MagSafe charger did you use and how did you attach it?
How hard was it to splice the wire in the back?
Which port are you attaching your wireless CarPlay?
Thank you! I plan to duplicate.