Sponsored

Anyone have any experience with Insane Audio?

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I noticed additional cameras being offered. Do the turn lines show along with zoom on the rear? What about recording?
Sponsored

Mike - Stinger Off-Road

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stingeroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2020 JT Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Automotive Electronics
I noticed additional cameras being offered. Do the turn lines show along with zoom on the rear? What about recording?
Hey Memphis,
The turn lines (or dynamic parking lines) are something built into the camera, not the stereo. In the JL/JT, you have the choice in the menu to have fixed or dynamic because that is reading the CANBUS in the vehicle. So if your factory or aftermarket camera has this capability, it will display on the 10" HD screen. It will be a fixed view (no zoom) and does not have recording capabilities. However, some of our aftermarket cameras are able to record (from the camera itself).

Last edited:

jalbrecht55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJR
You will retain your factory aux switched and heated seat controls as well as full HD for cameras, steering wheel controls, USB ports, and more.
Does this unit maintain the ability to program/change the setting of the aux switches (such as latching/momentary and battery or ignition source).

Mike - Stinger Off-Road

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stingeroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Automotive Electronics
Does this unit maintain the ability to program/change the setting of the aux switches (such as latching/momentary and battery or ignition source).
Yes, the Jeep JL/JT integrated kit (RB10JW18) does allow you to change the settings of the Aux switches.
Jeep Gladiator Anyone have any experience with Insane Audio? 1602262974505

Sponsored

Darkamek

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT-Sport S, 2021 JT-Sport S
I will try and get pictures when I get mine on Wednesday. I will have this paired with a JL VX5000/5i, kicker 45L7R104, Alpine Type-R components and coaxial speaker.
I’m hoping this combination will work well. The JL amp has optical input and a built in DSP.

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
That stinger radio looks pretty great, but dang the price is still pretty steep...

Mike - Stinger Off-Road

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stingeroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Automotive Electronics

Sponsored

Mike - Stinger Off-Road

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stingeroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Automotive Electronics
@Mike - Stinger Off-Road thinking about pulling the trigger on this, what are the delivery times looking like at the moment?
Hey Rob, we offer free ground shipping which typically takes 2-5 business days now that initial orders have been sent out.

Last edited:

Cyber.Rider

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Digital Forensics
This looks great. One question though. Can we still use the factory knobs such as volume or do we have to use the tiny knob on the unit itself?

Bkgazz

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 Nissan Pathfinder, 2010 Audi A4 Avant, 2005 Audi A4 Avant
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
The Heigh10 infotainment system is now available as part of a Jeep Gladiator kit with all the needed integration components to ensure you won't lose ANY factory capabilities. In addition, all digital controls such as HVAC can be controlled directly from the screen or factory buttons. You won't even lose your steering wheel controls and can reprogram what the steering wheel buttons do if desired. In addition to all factory settings, you will add off-road features such as transmission or coolant temp gauges, pitch & roll gauges, and battery voltage which can all be overlayed on one of 4 camera views available on the 10" HD screen. The Stinger screen will read and display open or disconnected doors and give you a visual guide to drivetrain information including your steering angle while descending an obstacle off-road. All for less than the factory radio upgrades available.
Check it out on the Stinger Off-Road website:
https://stingeroffroad.com/pages/jeep-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt-radio-upgrade
Cannot find the power rating for this head unit. Do you know what it is?
Sponsored