First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Got them in. More of a pain in the ass than I thought. Some notes on a stock Mojave:

1. Mojave end links are 5" center to center. The shortest length on the 8.0 autoLynx is 6.5" so I used that. It put the swaybar up beyond parallel but not much.

2. They say in instructions to rotate the wolf logo to the front, so the lock knob faces forward when unlocked. I guess my knob wasn't put on right. You can fix it by loosening the two Allen screws on the sides of the blue knobs. The knob is spring loaded so hold it while you do this and keep holding it while you orient it correctly.

3. I couldn't get both autoLynx on while locked. I put the first one on after raising the swaybar up since the link was now 1 5" longer. Bolted it on and torqued. The other link wouldn't line up so I unlocked the mounted one, raised the swaybar, and mounted the second link. After it was installed, I locked the unlocked side, went for a drive, and it relocked itself.

4. I used 4 of their washers per side. If I didn't the link would be tilted, a lot, towards the center of the truck. They say that is fine but I put the washers on and lined it up nice.

20220511_204933.jpg
20220511_204937.jpg
Looks good! Hard to tell by the pic but your sway bar doesn’t look bad. Is there plenty of room so the sway bar doesn’t hit the shock reservoir hose? I need to get me some of these.
Sponsored

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Looks good! Hard to tell by the pic but your sway bar doesn’t look bad. Is there plenty of room so the sway bar doesn’t hit the shock reservoir hose? I need to get me some of these.
Seems plenty of room.
20220511_214446.jpg

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Oh, ok. It’s me being tired!….Jack
That's alright, I can't even read. It's locked rear unlocked front. That's what I saw on Apex's video...they demonstrate twisting the unit till unlocked faces forward. Screen shot from Apex video:

Screenshot_20220511-215343_YouTube.jpg

Online, I see them in all different orientations. I think it's a crapshoot based on who oriented your knob.

Last edited:

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Yupper, instructions say knob position may vary, so ....you can read and I got some sleep, in the end we were both right with different answers.....that never happens here!.....Jack

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Gotta say these guys ship fast. Ordered last night and it's in the mail for delivery Monday already. Wish RH was the same with their sliders lol.

colindo

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Overland
Has anyone used the 10.5" with aftermarket fender liners? If so what brand? Did you have to trim?

Can't find the thread but I thought I remember someone saying that they interfered with American Adventure Lab inner fenders but can't find the post.

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
Has anyone used the 10.5" with aftermarket fender liners? If so what brand? Did you have to trim?

Can't find the thread but I thought I remember someone saying that they interfered with American Adventure Lab inner fenders but can't find the post.
I don't have aftermarket fender liners myself, but just got these in and the instructions do mention trimming aftermarket -
Jeep Gladiator Apex autoLYNX Sway bar disconnect 1656332044194

Sponsored