Not open for further replies.

kcchiefs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
youre an RN who does as youre told, and nothing more. And youre arguing with the data and report i presented from one of the most peer reviewed and published doctors on the planet on this topic....and your reponse in light of that -knowing youre headed back to treat patients- is to try and argue with me instead of read it.

take your job more seriously.
I am not an RN I am an APRN. I read it and it's not even peer reviewed or has a meta analysis.
Sponsored

kcchiefs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
youre an RN who does as youre told, and nothing more. And youre arguing with the data and report i presented from one of the most peer reviewed and published doctors on the planet on this topic....and your reponse in light of that -knowing youre headed back to treat patients- is to try and argue with me instead of read it.

take your job more seriously.
I treat people with COVID. I don't follow orders I write orders.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I wish you best of luck and all your patients speedy recovery.

OP
OP
ZTMAN

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
- please pull the filing of moderna and pfizer and show where they use the term vaccine; and explain why moderna calls it a “gene therapy technology”

- tell me what the medical definition of vaccine is, and how the two products meet that standard.

-show me the actual study you are citing showing the the products confer immunity. Not the news article. Not the talk show clip. The study.

its a synthetic nucleic acid that i dont think is even mRNA based; it is not based on a partially dead or dead version of the virus to provide a base of antibodies for the body’s immune system, and it does not confer immunity. Under no definition of the word vaccine does that apply. All it does is provide an ability to endogenously produce a S1 protein spike

its called a vaccine because its a security blanket for people who are freaked out, and if people knew what it was fewer would take it. Youll find out quickly that you “bought the messaging based on the marketing” and your study was about covid symptoms and not covid infection or transmission. the term being used is “effective immunity” because it reduces symptoms.

Thats not entirely a bad thing; but it should be called what it is, and know there are other ways that actually block the virus altogether. And know you can still catch and transmit covid after the “vaccine”.
Kurt, can you please take your debate with
You can give steroid for inflammation, but in COVID that is not what it is for.
Can you two guys take your disagreement to pms. You are blowing up the thread.

Sponsored

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I have received both vaccines (Moderna). The first vaccine gave me an arm ache and made me feel exhausted for a few days. The second vaccine made me feel exhausted for a few days, and that is all. I work as a hospitalist, and admit covid patients every shift that I work. I am also 60 years old and have most of the risk factors for a bad outcome if I catch covid. Thank goodness for PPE, I'm getting used to wearing it more often than not. For me, I was just a little concerned about having problems from the vaccine. I was a whole lot concerned about having problems if I catch covid, so I took the vaccine.

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
How many who contract covid die? How many people who get the vaccine are immune to covid? I think thats a math problem to consider.

Personally, I've not known anyone who's died or had long term affects from covid, nor do I know anyone who knows someone who died.

How many people die from cancer every year? Is it more or less than those who die from covid? If its more, why aren't we shutting things down and putting more restrictions in place to stop the slaughter?

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
How many who contract covid die? How many people who get the vaccine are immune to covid? I think thats a math problem to consider.

Personally, I've not known anyone who's died or had long term affects from covid, nor do I know anyone who knows someone who died.

How many people die from cancer every year? Is it more or less than those who die from covid? If its more, why aren't we shutting things down and putting more restrictions in place to stop the slaughter?
I don’t want to get into all the arguments of whether any of the restrictions are valid, but yes, I know someone who died of COVID. He was 67. No one we worked with even knew he was sick, then he got it and died. The reason there should never be a cancer lockdown is because it’s not communicable.

Last edited:

Eazye

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Information Technology
I know people who died from Covid, know people who committed suicide from Covid lockdown stress, and my mother passed from lack of getting medical care during the pandemic (heart attack and was only allowed to have virtual appts and they missed symptoms of a failing heart valve after bypass surgery). My wife is a surgical nurse and got both shots of Moderna. The first one made her a little sore for 2 days, the booster made her extremely sore, tired, and a fever for 12-18 hours and then it just went away. Being prior military, I’m so used to being injected with crap, I’m not the least bit worried about it and will get it when it becomes available.

Last edited:

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
At least the ivermectin will take care of my heart worms as well haha.

CFEB5EB0-25D9-47B4-A728-4B30F6E62A8B.jpeg

Sponsored

UncleChanBlake

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport
Occupation
Education
I had access and passed on it. Without getting political:

-it is actually not a vaccine. Its a chemotherapy developed for cancer that only targets alleviation of symptoms

-it does NOT reduce risk of infection or transmission.

both of those are documented throughout the filings of both moderna and pfizer. I instead take a cell wall inhibitor to prevent viral infection(of all types). Alternatively, i briefed a doc and a pharmacist on a clinical trial result of a drug called Ivermectin; and they agreed with the findings and prescribed it to themselves and to my woman.

if you dont want to get it or spread it, talk to your doc about ivermectin. The “vaccine“ just alleviates symptoms from the data ive seen

stay well.
Ivermectin is a dewormer for animals. Nothing new or special.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I will pass on the vaccine until more testing has been done.

I have worked in a pharmaceutical manufacturer as a contractor for many, many, many years and when they fast track a new drug it is still 18-24 months before human trials.
This vaccine was done in approximately 8 months.

No thank you.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Correct. And yet, it‘s working better than anything else....earliest I am aware of it being used to block virus from replicating Is ~2012 on HIV-1.

Last edited:

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
I don't know one way or the other but what is your point here?

Your pointing out that it's not new or special?

But your not saying that it doesn't work.

So, if it would save your life but it's not new or special you wouldn't take it?

You only take new and special drugs?

I take Tylenol for my headaches. That's neither new nor special. Should I not take it?

These is a lot of bloat in this thread but this is the most useless post to date.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.