Environmental protection package?

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2021 Gladiator Willys
Hey guys! at my local dealer I priced out my Sport S Gladiator. They are trying to convince me to accept their EPP package, it seemed to be an undercoat essentially. They are charging $899 for it... this is going to be a summer toy so I dont see this being necessary to me.... what do you guys think as far as jeeps and rust? I would like to know more about what product they are using, if you guys think it may be worth while.
Sponsored

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Hey guys! at my local dealer I priced out my Sport S Gladiator. They are trying to convince me to accept their EPP package, it seemed to be an undercoat essentially. They are charging $899 for it... this is going to be a summer toy so I dont see this being necessary to me.... what do you guys think as far as jeeps and rust? I would like to know more about what product they are using, if you guys think it may be worth while.
Yeah..umm, that's a big no for me. It's not going to do anything for you except making some extra cash for the dealer.

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
That's actually an RPP. It's a revenue protection package for the dealer.

Lies lies lies.

Id have that turd removed so fast your head would spin.

Don't fall for it!

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Never ever pay for anything the dealer puts on, because they in turn are never ever going to pay you for anything you put on.

Spcbl1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Mojave, 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Occupation
IT Director
What everyone else said. What is that saying about a fool parting with money... because if you let them add ANYTHING during the buying process you are most certainly a fool. Undercoating, VIN etching, Simonize, Scotch Guard, the list goes on and on. Don't buy them.

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
No, no and NO!
Sponsored