Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oracledesignlab.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Industrial Designer
Hey, @Oracle Designs! Any development updates on the lights based around design #1?
Hey @The Bean! Three weeks ago, our team just got the scanned JT data to start building. We have started the drawing process of the light and will start surfacing soon after. As it stands, we also have other active projects, so it is difficult to put a definite timetable on availability. We too are excited about the end result and will keep you guys posted.

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Hey @The Bean! Three weeks ago, our team just got the scanned JT data to start building. We have started the drawing process of the light and will start surfacing soon after. As it stands, we also have other active projects, so it is difficult to put a definite timetable on availability. We too are excited about the end result and will keep you guys posted.
All other projects must cease!! No, seriously, we are looking forward to seeing the final product.

Last edited:

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
I believe the shocks for the tailgate are behind the lamp assembly. I have seen them off before.

Sponsored

Dc71z28

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Take my money. Can't wait. From day one I said the only thing I don't like on my gladiator is the taillights!

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
@Oracle Designs Is it too early to know yet if your design will support blind spot monitoring?

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
@Oracle Designs Is it too early to know yet if your design will support blind spot monitoring?
I'm assuming not... the bulky tail light is 100% because of BSM (Jeep said as much during the JL launch) because the sensors can't get a proper read without the bulge.

I just hope these keep something of a squared (like a 1" radius maybe) edge and some bulk to break it up back there... it still has modern Jeep lines and true flush just looks wrong.

Gunnuts

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
I just ordered the factory LED headlight kit. I love the way they look and the halogens are garbage. I'm holding out for the @Oracle Designs tail light. If the execution is like the rendering I'm sure the initial pre order list is going to be long....

Sponsored

Angler3

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Love the look on the first render.
[/QUOT
I think those are much better... I like the 4th and 6th pics the best.. It would also look good with a single circular tail light as well IMO...
I like the second from the top. I’m not a fan of the oem lights . Especially how they stick out from the body.
” carajocoño”. 😂🤣😆

Last edited:

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
Any of the top row look great. The middle one looks to have an advantage on the reverse lights possibly wrapping and providing more light on the sides when backing up.

Modeldude

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HB Mojave
Occupation
Professional Over Complicator
I think the design is part of the look of the Gladiator, I wouldn't mine fender mounted turn signals either, ala FJ40.

Chilli

First Name
Wolfgang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR RUBICON
Occupation
RETIRED
Okay then someone select one set & let's get going.....or will there be many to choose from ?

My grand daughter wants to make a ''box lamp'' out of the OEM set......what ever that is.

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Okay then someone select one set & let's get going.....or will there be many to choose from ?

My grand daughter wants to make a ''box lamp'' out of the OEM set......what ever that is.
Yeah, the OEM ones could make some interestig bird feeders....
Sponsored