Flush Mount Tail Lights

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
They sent the order update email on Sept 23 which said they were about 3 weeks out from shipping the first batch, so that would mean we can expect shipment beginning around Oct 14th
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
The first batch of Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights from ORACLE Lighting is now shipping!

The first 100x orders placed are shipping out shortly, and these customers will receive an email notification within 24-48 hours with tracking information. The next batch will ship next week, and we will then continue to release them in batches as produced.

These will ship in the order in which we received orders; please be on the lookout for notification emails. Please note that we cannot provide your queue number at this time. Our team is ready to provide further assistance if needed at 1-800-407-5776 or [email protected].

Also, stay tuned...install video is coming later today! 😎

-Rachel

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
And voila, here is our installation video for this product!

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
And voila, here is our installation video for this product!

Your install video shows mounting the resistor (for OEM halogen vehicles) inside the tail light cavity... can we just mount them to the back side of the tail light unit itself so it comes out with the tail light if we ever need to remove it? Seems like this would make sense, but not sure if you guys were trying to locate that resistor away from the tail light unit so that any heat it builds up isn't near the tail light housing.

Sponsored

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Just got my notification that I might get notified in the next 48 hours. Could have done without that email lol

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Your install video shows mounting the resistor (for OEM halogen vehicles) inside the tail light cavity... can we just mount them to the back side of the tail light unit itself so it comes out with the tail light if we ever need to remove it? Seems like this would make sense, but not sure if you guys were trying to locate that resistor away from the tail light unit so that any heat it builds up isn't near the tail light housing.
I asked the same question in the group buy thread. I don't have the sensors either and wondering if I could mount some sort of additional heat sink in that area.

Also questioned the part in the video about the need for a programmer to set the taillights to LED.

foxman350

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I asked the same question in the group buy thread. I don't have the sensors either and wondering if I could mount some sort of additional heat sink in that area.

Also questioned the part in the video about the need for a programmer to set the taillights to LED.
Yeah I wondered about this as well, since I already have led lights

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR

Yeah I wondered about this as well, since I already have led lights

Hey guys,

Those resistors get really hot when the turn signal is in use, so you definitely want to avoid keeping that around any wires or plastic. This is why we mount it inside of the cavity.

In regards to using a programmer - Some factory LED equipped Jeeps will show a tail light out warning regardless of removing the resistor - There are more, brighter LEDs in use here, so naturally they will still draw a little more power than the OEM LED tails - Using a programmer such as a Tazer to set the tails to aftermarket will fix that.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Hey guys,

Those resistors get really hot when the turn signal is in use, so you definitely want to avoid keeping that around any wires or plastic. This is why we mount it inside of the cavity.

In regards to using a programmer - Some factory LED equipped Jeeps will show a tail light out warning regardless of removing the resistor - There are more, brighter LEDs in use here, so naturally they will still draw a little more power than the OEM LED tails - Using a programmer such as a Tazer to set the tails to aftermarket will fix that.
If we have factory halogen, then we just use the resistor and do not need to program?

Thanks
Sponsored