First Name
Roal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rubicon Red
Occupation
Photographer
Since I first got my truck I never had any issues with overflowing. The area that I live in there's about three stations that I use on a regular basis (Petro-Canada, Costco and Ultramar). A few months ago several Ultramar were recently bought out by Esso and new pumps were installed. Now every time I fill up there it overflows like crazy and this goes for all other Esso stations I have tried, might not all be the trucks fault. Anyways just my two cents.
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Since I first got my truck I never had any issues with overflowing. The area that I live in there's about three stations that I use on a regular basis (Petro-Canada, Costco and Ultramar). A few months ago several Ultramar were recently bought out by Esso and new pumps were installed. Now every time I fill up there it overflows like crazy and this goes for all other Esso stations I have tried, might not all be the trucks fault. Anyways just my two cents.
I have the same issue. It always seems to be a couple of specific pumps at one station I normally frequent that I get the overflow. Just about everywhere else I fill up at seems fine.

seastrike

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 23 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
artist
^^^This^^^ It took 15 posts into the thread for the correct answer to appear.
mine does not even click to stop! Gas comes pouring out no warning, no auto stop. It just spits gas out when full. I definitely know how to fill up gas. Been filling vehicles and driving for 35 years

TinMan2020

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
I have a 23 model. The first four fill ups it didn’t have an issue at all. The last five fill ups it’s done it three times. My truck is at 4000 miles.

PuddleJumper

First Name
Cortlund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' JTM, 22' JTR, 22' F56S,
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lockheed Martin ASW Test Technician
Vehicle Showcase
Its random as far as i can tell. I generally only have an issue when its really hot outside and the truck is hot from running for a bit. She likes to squirt a fair but still shuts the pump off.
Sponsored