First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
@Fabtech Motorsports has had my Gladiator for 2 weeks and just finished the development for a 3" lift with links. If anyone is interested I may get a discount code for advance orders. It's built around the JL lift they Made for my Jeep last year and with the Dirt Logic Resivour shocks it will not disappoint. I should have it back this coming week to finish installing new wheels from @GRID off-road and tires from @ToyoTires and Bumper and Tube doors from FabFours. It will showcase in their booth at the 4WP jeep and truck fest show in Ontario, CA Convention Center.
Further reading on their website, I see that there is some cutting involved... do you have any pictures?
Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 door/2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Any rumors ad to when Teraflex, Metal Cloak, or Rock Krawler will have lifts out?

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Any rumors ad to when Teraflex, Metal Cloak, or Rock Krawler will have lifts out?
Teraflex told me November for their lifts. It looks like they just released a leveling kit.
I would like to hear about the others. Fabtech has one and is what I'm currently looking at.

Briguy155

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator overlander
Vehicle Showcase
Further reading on their website, I see that there is some cutting involved... do you have any pictures?
Not At this time. They are making sure the design and build kit do not need any cutting. That is one thing I wanted to avoid doing. I'll keep you all posted.

Sponsored

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Sorry I'm new to all this and have idea which way to turn....as far as the brands go from you experienced folks.....what's the high end stuff vs the low end and what makes it so? If we're talking racing parts I can tell you in 2 seconds but there are so many options for this

kpohanka

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon, CRX Del Sol Sir, AP1 S2000
Teraflex told me November for their lifts. It looks like they just released a leveling kit.
I would like to hear about the others. Fabtech has one and is what I'm currently looking at.
metalcloak 4-6 weeks per another thread

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
https://skyjacker.com/shop/category/jeep/gladiator-jt/

Not sure if this has been posted but Skyjacker has a few options. I just recieved their 4.5" kit yesterday. This is meant a temporary solution for me until the coilover kits start rolling out, but seems to include most everything needed to get me started(minus a front driveshaft. )

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Synergy MFG 3” kit prototype, tires are 38s. If you want more info on this kit check see my latest video on my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/TJMitchellFilms

469A45B9-BC72-4E5F-B7B7-FD3D751367CF.jpeg

Sponsored

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Ok I’ve heard that a Mopar is creating a 2 inch lift , jks is working on 2.5 lift .

If anyone has more info on these please post
JPP has lift kit as installed on the Easter Safari examples. More info should be forthcoming
Hey, do either of y'all want to keep a running list of lifts in your post of the first page? Either that, or I can start another thread keep a running list in the OP...

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
Looks good. What shocks did it come with, and what tires are you going with?
I ordered the version with the Black Max shocks. They are decent travel at 12.5" up front and 11.75" in the rear. I don't plan on keeping this kit forever, but happy with the ride quality so far.

I have 41" Irok Radials sitting in the shop that will go on when my wheels get finished
Sponsored