Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
Jeep Gladiator Mopar Lift kit

20190503_111051.jpg

20190503_110803.jpg

20190503_110739.jpg

20190503_110700.jpg
I emailed Quadratec about this lift (see below). I figured a mopar designed lift would be the best to go with over say a rough country spacer type lift. From what i gather on their reply, there would need to be a Mopar 4-4.5" available to achieve 2-2.5" above a stock Rubicon height. What is your take on it after the lift was installed? Juice worth the squeeze?
Hello,

You asked the following question regarding the product "Mopar 77072468AB 2" Performance Suspension for 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT"
https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/2-inch-performance-suspension-jt-77072...

Your Question:
Is this suspension kit equivalent to what comes standard on a Rubicon Gladiator or will this achieve 2" higher than Rubicon Factory ride height after install. I didnt know if this is intended for upgrading a non-rubicon equipped gladiator to the equivalent of a rubicon after install.

Our Answer:
This is equivalent to the rubicon
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I emailed Quadratec about this lift (see below). I figured a mopar designed lift would be the best to go with over say a rough country spacer type lift. From what i gather on their reply, there would need to be a Mopar 4-4.5" available to achieve 2-2.5" above a stock Rubicon height. What is your take on it after the lift was installed? Juice worth the squeeze?
Hello,

You asked the following question regarding the product "Mopar 77072468AB 2" Performance Suspension for 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT"
https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/2-inch-performance-suspension-jt-77072...

Your Question:
Is this suspension kit equivalent to what comes standard on a Rubicon Gladiator or will this achieve 2" higher than Rubicon Factory ride height after install. I didnt know if this is intended for upgrading a non-rubicon equipped gladiator to the equivalent of a rubicon after install.

Our Answer:
This is equivalent to the rubicon
I don’t know exactly how much lift is provided by the Mopar lift over the stock Rubicon suspension, but from the ones we have seen on this forum, I would say that Quadratrac’s response you you is wrong. Probably a customer service person who lacks the actual knowledge. Maybe someone with that lift can answer?

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t know exactly how much lift is provided by the Mopar lift over the stock Rubicon suspension, but from the ones we have seen on this forum, I would say that Quadratrac’s response you you is wrong. Probably a customer service person who lacks the actual knowledge. Maybe someone with that lift can answer?
I am hoping so as well. The unfortunate thing is the description on any site that offers the kit lacks the detailed info as well. Id hate to go through busting apart the suspension for minimal height change. What sparks my curiosity the most would be the new Fox shocks that come with the lift kit. Im guessing they are a longer Fox shock than what comes standard on a Rubicon. Who knows, these fox shocks in general could just be a fancy sticker for marketing? So after install you would have 4 barely used stock Fox shocks collecting dust? Does that sound right? The other bummer, if you go rough country 3.5, you lose the Fox shock all together and im curious how the Fox shocks compare to the rough country. Oh well, im just trying to get my ducks in a row before September.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I am hoping so as well. The unfortunate thing is the description on any site that offers the kit lacks the detailed info as well. Id hate to go through busting apart the suspension for minimal height change. What sparks my curiosity the most would be the new Fox shocks that come with the lift kit. Im guessing they are a longer Fox shock than what comes standard on a Rubicon. Who knows, these fox shocks in general could just be a fancy sticker for marketing? So after install you would have 4 barely used stock Fox shocks collecting dust? Does that sound right? The other bummer, if you go rough country 3.5, you lose the Fox shock all together and im curious how the Fox shocks compare to the rough country. Oh well, im just trying to get my ducks in a row before September.
Best I can tell, the Rubicon gains about 2” in front and 1” in rear with the Mopar lift. I’ve not run the new Rough Country shocks, but can certainly attest to Fox shocks being far superior to the old Rough Country offerings. Hopefully we will see some more options in the coming weeks. I am particularly interested in Teraflex and Dynatrac. The JL owners who are using the Dynatrac lift rave about how well it handles for the money.

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Best I can tell, the Rubicon gains about 2” in front and 1” in rear with the Mopar lift. I’ve not run the new Rough Country shocks, but can certainly attest to Fox shocks being far superior to the old Rough Country offerings. Hopefully we will see some more options in the coming weeks. I am particularly interested in Teraflex and Dynatrac. The JL owners who are using the Dynatrac lift rave about how well it handles for the money.
Im couldnt agree more, i've read the same. Patiently awaiting them to update the websites and/or show some prototype builds. I did check out Fox website, and the rubicon comparable shock runs about $150 each and are available from stock to 6" lift for the front. I couldnt find any rear specific Fox shocks for gladiator on their website.

Sponsored

MotoBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi, 2001 BMW M5, 2014 Yamaha WR250R, 2010 BMW R1200R,
Occupation
Heavy Duty Mechanic
I have a Rubicon on order, and I really want a suspension upgrade... I was really interested in the factory Mopar lift, but it does seem like a waste to me to take off the brand new fox shocks and have them sit on the shelf uselessly. Especially after hearing so many rave reviews about how well it rides! I think I will likely run the stock fox shocks until they blow up, and then upgrade to a remote reservoir shock down the road. If the mopar lift kit had remote reservoir shocks, I might be tempted to pull the trigger. Also, the benefit of waiting is in the first year alone, there will be dozens of kits manufactured and tested!

Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I received an email today from Dynatrac indicating that they either did not plan to make a JT suspension system, or that one was not eminent. Sad...

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
@Fabtech Motorsports has had my Gladiator for 2 weeks and just finished the development for a 3" lift with links. If anyone is interested I may get a discount code for advance orders. It's built around the JL lift they Made for my Jeep last year and with the Dirt Logic Resivour shocks it will not disappoint. I should have it back this coming week to finish installing new wheels from @GRID off-road and tires from @ToyoTires and Bumper and Tube doors from FabFours. It will showcase in their booth at the 4WP jeep and truck fest show in Ontario, CA Convention Center.
Hey there! I missed this post somehow previously...
I have had Fabtech lifts before and I liked it quite a bit. Where can I find some pics of your JT? Seems maybe it is too late for me to jump on an "advanced order", huh? lol

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Hey there! I missed this post somehow previously...
I have had Fabtech lifts before and I liked it quite a bit. Where can I find some pics of your JT? Seems maybe it is too late for me to jump on an "advanced order", huh? lol
The 3" kits are up on Fabtech's website!

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
The 3" kits are up on Fabtech's website!
Yeah, they were released the other day. I am looking for more pictures AND of course, discount codes!

Edit... And user experience!
Sponsored