Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Well she just rolled off the truck. A lot longer than expected but really excited to pick it up tomorrow.

JTRD ordered 7/5
Shipped 9/11
Arrived at dealer in austin 9/27
DA60DA00-A927-4AC8-B398-2809888B8385.jpeg
Sweet!!! and congrats! Also I like that you went with the soft top. So many gladiators have the hard top. Hopefully I'll be able to get mine this week.

Advertisement

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
A bit of optimism, looks like things are moving a bit faster than I anticipated (maybe?)

I ordered my Sport S Max Tow with heated seats, gorilla glass, blah blah blah on 8/25. Have been checking cryptostickers daily with no updates. Got a wild hair today and checked Jeep Chat and they told me my JT was already built and pending shipping!!!!

I didn't think it was possible, so I asked my salesman and he confirmed the Jeep was built and staged for loading on a rail car! (insert happy dance here).

few questions; 1. Why would my Jeep already have gotten built and staged without my sticker or any updates on cryptostickers?

what's a guess on my wait time from now?

is this substantially faster than what people have seen recently?

Kmeeks99

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Financial Advisor
A bit of optimism, looks like things are moving a bit faster than I anticipated (maybe?)

I ordered my Sport S Max Tow with heated seats, gorilla glass, blah blah blah on 8/25. Have been checking cryptostickers daily with no updates. Got a wild hair today and checked Jeep Chat and they told me my JT was already built and pending shipping!!!!

I didn't think it was possible, so I asked my salesman and he confirmed the Jeep was built and staged for loading on a rail car! (insert happy dance here).

few questions; 1. Why would my Jeep already have gotten built and staged without my sticker or any updates on cryptostickers?

Congratulations. I don’t think there is much rhyme or reason into the build process outside of prioritizing higher profit margin builds, higher volume dealers and supply availability. When an order is placed is perhaps the last consideration in the build process.

At 16 weeks there isn’t a person or process that influences the build time. If I put in a new order with higher profit margin, higher volume dealer or common/available options I would probably receive it before my current build.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical

About in line with my Mojave. It was ordered 8/17 and was built 9/13-14 and delivered to the dealer on the weekend of 9/18-19

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
About in line with my Mojave. It was ordered 8/17 and was built 9/13-14 and delivered to the dealer on the weekend of 9/18-19
Wow, I'm STILL not getting my hopes up, but if my jeep was just build and the dealer has it 5-10 days that would be awesome.

I've been operating under the assumption that if I get it before Thanksgiving I would be doing good. Needless to say it's been an exciting few hours.

I also have a pile of parts sitting my office that I would love to clear out.....

Sponsored

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer

My Sport S Max Tow was ordered on 7/27 and is still in D state as of yesterday.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Wow, I'm STILL not getting my hopes up, but if my jeep was just build and the dealer has it 5-10 days that would be awesome.

I've been operating under the assumption that if I get it before Thanksgiving I would be doing good. Needless to say it's been an exciting few hours.

I also have a pile of parts sitting my office that I would love to clear out.....
Same! I wasn’t optimistic at all and it blew my expectations away. Sucks because there was a southwest deal for free flights if you booked in a time frame and I could have but we weren’t sure when the car would show up. Had I booked I would have 2 free flights in January 😞

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
Same! I wasn’t optimistic at all and it blew my expectations away. Sucks because there was a southwest deal for free flights if you booked in a time frame and I could have but we weren’t sure when the car would show up. Had I booked I would have 2 free flights in January 😞
Craziest thing ever. I literally have done nothing with it since 8/25, no Jeep Chat, no emails to my dealer, NOTHING.

I randomly decided to check Jeep Chat this morning for the first time, then emailed my salesman for the first time.

I just got my FIRST Automated email from Cryptostickers that my Build Sheet had been found!!!!!!!@

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Craziest thing ever. I literally have done nothing with it since 8/25, no Jeep Chat, no emails to my dealer, NOTHING.

I randomly decided to check Jeep Chat this morning for the first time, then emailed my salesman for the first time.

I just got my FIRST Automated email from Cryptostickers that my Build Sheet had been found!!!!!!!@
Nice!! That’s exciting!

SwankyTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
JTWD Gecko

8/11 order
8/13 VIN
8/27 Scheduling
9/14 Still Scheduling
9/17 all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.
9/24 all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.
9/28 email from Chrysler: Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at MALL OF GEORGIA CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP the week of 10/30/2021.

Sponsored

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
JTWD Gecko

8/11 order
8/13 VIN
8/27 Scheduling
9/14 Still Scheduling
9/17 all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.
9/24 all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.
9/28 email from Chrysler: Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at MALL OF GEORGIA CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP the week of 10/30/2021.
Sheesh

Revjonesy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Jeep is halting production of Gladiators due to shortage of chips. I have questioned them multiple times about why higher models get build preference. They said that's not true. My Sport was ordered 9/4. I still am in "searching for parts" status. Two examples of Rubis and Mojaves being built that ordered way after mine are attached. This is a daily find. Every day there are more higher models being built than lower models. If you dont think it happens, you're wrong.

Screenshot_20210929-063030_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210929-062957_Chrome.jpg

Revjonesy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Jeep is halting production of Gladiators due to shortage of chips. I have questioned them multiple times about why higher models get build preference. They said that's not true. My Sport was ordered 9/4. I still am in "searching for parts" status. Two examples of Rubis and Mojaves being built that ordered way after mine are attached. This is a daily find. Every day there are more higher models being built than lower models. If you dont think it happens, you're wrong.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20210929-062957_Chrome

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20210929-062957_Chrome
BTW...one was built ordered 9/14 and one on 9/21

Advertisement

Advertisement