Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Kaiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow 1969 J3000 Gladiator farm truck. 1969 J2000 Gladiator project.
My Max Tow '21 gas was ordered 7/20, built the week of 8/24, still KZS on Friday, now Jeep Chat said today it being shipped, still in Ohio. Their delivery 'window' is 9/14-9/28. Long train ride ahead.

Advertisement

bgoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport
Build Thread
Link
Why do I get the feeling a manual trans order will take longer? Jeep chat said Thursday they have all the parts but haven't started building. Ordered 7/18.

JimWillis319

Banned
Banned
First Name
corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Why do I get the feeling a manual trans order will take longer? Jeep chat said Thursday they have all the parts but haven't started building. Ordered 7/18.
Is that why my order is taking so long? Manual trans?

I ordered 7-8-20... got an estimated ship date from dealer that was 8-28... that came and went.. then got an email from FCA that stated it would arrive at the dealership this week (week of 9-7 according to email)... then my dealer tells me estimated shipping of 9-29 now. So I 'chat' FCA and they tell me "all parts have been received"... Meaning... it's not even close to done.

Super glad once I heard 8-29 shipping I planned a trip for the end of this month that's ruined now.

Riccochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKR | 2020 Ram 2500 | 2021 JT Sport
My Max Tow '21 gas was ordered 7/20, built the week of 8/24, still KZS on Friday, now Jeep Chat said today it being shipped, still in Ohio. Their delivery 'window' is 9/14-9/28. Long train ride ahead.
Dang. Luck of the draw when it comes to shipping. They need to meet a minimum before an order goes out.

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
Mine was in that status , the day it showed up tp the dealership.

Sponsored

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
I tried Tuesday, but dealer said they can't order it yet.
Keep us updated, I really don't want to wait and am considering just ordering a silver. When I do I'll let everyone know b/c the next day sarge will be available, probably along with gobi and gator.

mortuar

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L EcoDiesel Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Just added my 21 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel VIN! I noticed there aren't currently any EcoDiesels being tracked... I only see a split between the 3.6 and the 2.0 turbo. Will the system update to show EcoDiesel once my build populates?

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
Just added my 21 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel VIN! I noticed there aren't currently any EcoDiesels being tracked... I only see a split between the 3.6 and the 2.0 turbo. Will the system update to show EcoDiesel once my build populates?
Diesels are on there. I’m tracking mine. The tracker is just not updated to populate the 2021 model year and the Diesel engine type. Ones with question marks are most likely all diesel.
Mine shows question marks for the model year and engine, but everything else is showing.
Rumor was that diesel production wasn’t starting till 9/4. But who knows. I ordered on 7/11, so settle in for a bit of a wait. lol
Good luck and congrats!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Diesels are on there. I’m tracking mine. The tracker is just not updated to populate the 2021 model year and the Diesel engine type. Ones with question marks are most likely all diesel.
Mine shows question marks for the model year and engine, but everything else is showing.
Rumor was that diesel production wasn’t starting till 9/4. But who knows. I ordered on 7/11, so settle in for a bit of a wait. lol
Good luck and congrats!
Diesels are marked as Unknown under engine and 2021 as ? under year.

Moorebi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
Ordered my Gladiator Rubi Diesel on 8/25 wit’s delivery date from Dealer of 9/26... (I hope the paint is going to be dry :) ). When I attempt to track the status all I have been getting is “Sticker not Found.. “ with no additional codes etc.. Any suggestions?

Sponsored

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
Ordered my Gladiator Rubi Diesel on 8/25 wit’s delivery date from Dealer of 9/26... (I hope the paint is going to be dry :) ). When I attempt to track the status all I have been getting is “Sticker not Found.. “ with no additional codes etc.. Any suggestions?
I would settle in for a good wait. I ordered a JTR Diesel on 7/11 and still waiting for build. Word was that diesel production wasn't starting till around 9/4.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Well, I finally got my window sticker this afternoon, weeee!
Doesn't have "Built for Jack Mack" on sticker, told dealer that will cost him! HA!

Peterabbits

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 toyota ext cab 4x4, 2004 toyota matrix XR
Occupation
Purchasing Manager
dealership just emailed me, date due into Benecia has moved up by a day, from 9/12 to 9/11. They said it will be 2 weeks if not sooner before it's at the dealership. they also found and emailed me the window sticker. looks like i'm about ready to start the daily countdown to when i'll have it. :)

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
Any news on the EcoDiesels?!? Anything at all? I’m dyin over here. :computerrage:

Advertisement

Advertisement