CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
B-roc posted a video of it a few pages back (257). From what I gather it’s close to the assembly portion of the process. Here it is again:

Yeah, check out that video. Your truck is finished, then goes to the vendor. From what I could see it all they did was clean and wipe down before application. I thought the way you did, but LineX has a lifetime warranty and they rough your beautiful new finish up before application. Someone had posted this on a thread awhile back:

I’m not that rough on things so I wasn’t as concerned about that part, but if it could save me a few weeks I would skip the factory one. My sales guy has been watching since I mentioned it to him and he said a Gladiator ordered a week after mine came in two weeks back, and the biggest difference was...the bedliner. 😩
Guess my old 2000 Dakota that got an original rhino lining the process has changed. LOL. I saw them do it they sandblasted the paint off. Oh well it is what it is I’ll just keep my fingers crossed.

Advertisement

hazzardsky

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon, 17 JK Recon
My JT Rubicon Diesel ordered 10/7 was assigned a VIN within 48 hours, but has sat in D status since. My dealer reached out to his contact at FCA and they e-mailed back saying it is schedule for build the last week of december. If he hadn't screenshotted the e-mail response I would have thought he was joking. With a late december build I don't think I should expect to see the truck until a few weeks in to 2021 considering options and transit. Super bummed.

JokerDroid

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Question: Which is more dependable my Dealer or the Jeep Chat? My Dealer told me that my Gladiator is built and waiting for transportation some time between Nov. 18 - 22. Jeep Chat just told me they have all the parts and it is awaiting to be built and could take 30 days!!!! Really confused now lol. FYI I order on 10/13 got my VON and VIN on 10/20 (when I asked for them). Getting really anxious waiting for my first Jeep...... :whew::whew:

zach471

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Question: Which is more dependable my Dealer or the Jeep Chat? My Dealer told me that my Gladiator is built and waiting for transportation some time between Nov. 18 - 22. Jeep Chat just told me they have all the parts and it is awaiting to be built and could take 30 days!!!! Really confused now lol. FYI I order on 10/13 got my VON and VIN on 10/20 (when I asked for them). Getting really anxious waiting for my first Jeep...... :whew::whew:
There's another forum thread which seems to indicate that the Jeep Cares folks may sometimes be pretty behind on information, and the dealer might have the more up to date info.

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Did anyone order in September and take delivery yet that did the spray in bed liner?

Ordered 9/15 and I’m thinking either the spray in bed liner or hard bed cover are holding it up.

Sponsored

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Did anyone order in September and take delivery yet that did the spray in bed liner?

Ordered 9/15 and I’m thinking either the spray in bed liner or hard bed cover are holding it up.
Mine has shipped but not delivered... my timeline is below

Ordered 9/4/2020, "D" Status - ~9/9/2020, "D1" Status & Build Sheet - 10/6/2020 (32 days past order), "JB" Status - 10/13/2020 (39 days past order), Pending Inspection - 11/5/2020 (62 days past order), "KZ" Status - 11/07/20 (64 days past order), KZX - ??/??/?? (?? days past order), Accepted Dealer Delivery ??/??/?? (?? days past order),
Estimated Ship Date: 10/15/2018 / Actual Ship Date 11/07/20 / Estimated Delivery Window 11/16/20 - 11/30/20
Waiting for my O)|||||(O !!!

RedHotWillys

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I ordered with a bed liner on 10/24, Vin 10/28, Build Sheet 11/10, Window Sticker 11/13, Delivery ETA 11/19-12/03

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Ascent, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Mine has shipped but not delivered... my timeline is below

Ordered 9/4/2020, "D" Status - ~9/9/2020, "D1" Status & Build Sheet - 10/6/2020 (32 days past order), "JB" Status - 10/13/2020 (39 days past order), Pending Inspection - 11/5/2020 (62 days past order), "KZ" Status - 11/07/20 (64 days past order), KZX - ??/??/?? (?? days past order), Accepted Dealer Delivery ??/??/?? (?? days past order),
Estimated Ship Date: 10/15/2018 / Actual Ship Date 11/07/20 / Estimated Delivery Window 11/16/20 - 11/30/20
Waiting for my O)|||||(O !!!
Man, we are like watching Hobbits race. 😁 Ordered 9/2, supposed to get to Council Bluffs tomorrow. Then it’s a short truck ride, but the sales guy said be prepared because then it’s a matter of which end of the train it’s on and when their next truck is running. I’m looking at around Thanksgiving now.

hemigeno

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO; '18 Durango; '13 JK
Question: Which is more dependable my Dealer or the Jeep Chat?
I'd say Dealership, for sure.

My salesman emailed this morning to let me know his system shows my order has entered the Framing stage, or "E" Status. At least I'm out of D1... finally! That's good news, although I'm still not expecting delivery until mid-December.

Armed with that news, I decided to do a bit of update comparison. The Build Sheet applet still gives the error message, so nothing new there (not sure if the Build Sheets materialize during "E" status or later). I then checked with JeepChat, and they gave me the same "Your parts are being gathered..." message that I've heard from them for 6 weeks now. When I relayed that my dealership said it had moved to Framing and that I was hoping for confirmation from JeepChat, they came back with "I have provided the update."

Nice. :facepalm:

Sponsored

BryantJT

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ Rubicon, 2021 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Planner
Ordered 10/24 with bedliner, Dealer states D1 status, estimated ship date 11/23.

zach471

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Jeep Chats was unable to give me a ship date, other than it "is ready to be shipped"

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Man, we are like watching Hobbits race. 😁 Ordered 9/2, supposed to get to Council Bluffs tomorrow. Then it’s a short truck ride, but the sales guy said be prepared because then it’s a matter of which end of the train it’s on and when their next truck is running. I’m looking at around Thanksgiving now.
Just got the text from my dealer ... just off the truck
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking image_3

marcwithac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
Here's my 2021 Sport S Max Tow Canadian window sticker. They took out the Molded in Color Fenders from the Max Tow package. Also the Uconnect 4C Sounds package does include the Alpine system on the Sport S. There was some confusion about that.

IMG_20201118_141756.jpg

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Ascent, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Just got the text from my dealer ... just off the truck
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_20201118_141756
Hey, congrats, man! That looks great! We had the same delivery window, so at least one of us beat expectations on one stage in the process. 😁

I just picked up a loaner Ram for my weekend hunting excursion so I figure it could show up while I’m gone. That’s my kinda luck.

Advertisement

Advertisement