Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I ordered on July 5 as well, a fully loaded diesel rubicon. I went from scheduled for build to still gathering parts to now scheduled for build. Dealer told me the build date should be September 13. But Jeep wave literally just sent me the same email about finalizing the validation. Saying I should expect my jeep by 10/5.
Same for me... Fully loaded Diesel Rubicon - Sting-grey / Shipping to Austin. Our timelines are nearly identical from the start.
Doh! I ordered a loaded JTR just two weeks ago, sounds like I should have maybe waited for the 22 orders to open with your experiences. :CWL:

Control the controllables I guess.

Advertisement

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Same for me... Fully loaded Diesel Rubicon - Sting-grey / Shipping to Austin. Our timelines are nearly identical from the start.
Just checked with Jeep Chat and they said my Jeep is in Trim status now! I can only assume yours is probably in the same status. BTW, I also don't have a build sheet yet. Weird to think that our Jeeps could literally be being built right in line with each other.

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Doh! I ordered a loaded JTR just two weeks ago, sounds like I should have maybe waited for the 22 orders to open with your experiences. :CWL:

Control the controllables I guess.
Don't get me started on the wild roller coaster tracking this Jeep build.

July 5: ordered
July 8: VIN assigned
July 21: given a build date of 8/8, Jeep chat states all parts are gathered and Jeep is in line for assembly
July 30: Jeep Wave emails me saying that my Jeep should arrive at the dealer no later than 10/16
August 9: Jeep chat says that they are still gathering parts... Dealer has no idea what happened except that the Jeep was not built...
August 20: Jeep chat tells me that all parts are gathered and Jeep is in line for build. The dealer also states that the expected build date is 9/13
September 8: Jeep emails me stating,
"We are finalizing the validation process that every new vehicle goes through to ensure the highest possible quality.
Based on this process, your vehicle is set to arrive at MALL OF GEORGIA CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP the week of 10/5/2021."

I also check with Jeep chat and they state that the Jeep is in Trim Status now. No expected ETA.

I just want my Jeep... I sold 3 cars this year: 2003 Jaguar XJ Super V8, 2014 JKUR, 2021 Civic Type R. Now I'm driving a 2012 Honda CRV and it's so damn boring...

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Don't get me started on the wild roller coaster tracking this Jeep build.

July 5: ordered
July 8: VIN assigned
July 21: given a build date of 8/8, Jeep chat states all parts are gathered and Jeep is in line for assembly
July 30: Jeep Wave emails me saying that my Jeep should arrive at the dealer no later than 10/16
August 9: Jeep chat says that they are still gathering parts... Dealer has no idea what happened except that the Jeep was not built...
August 20: Jeep chat tells me that all parts are gathered and Jeep is in line for build. The dealer also states that the expected build date is 9/13
September 8: Jeep emails me stating,
"We are finalizing the validation process that every new vehicle goes through to ensure the highest possible quality.
Based on this process, your vehicle is set to arrive at MALL OF GEORGIA CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP the week of 10/5/2021."

I also check with Jeep chat and they state that the Jeep is in Trim Status now. No expected ETA.

I just want my Jeep... I sold 3 cars this year: 2003 Jaguar XJ Super V8, 2014 JKUR, 2021 Civic Type R. Now I'm driving a 2012 Honda CRV and it's so damn boring...
Lol at least you have something to drive. My rig sold out from under me so fast I couldn’t believe it. Now I’m sharing a cross over with my wife. It’ll be worth the wait I’m sure!

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
How do y’all get any info from Jeep Wave?

Sponsored

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc sierra Denali
Just checked with Jeep Chat and they said my Jeep is in Trim status now! I can only assume yours is probably in the same status. BTW, I also don't have a build sheet yet. Weird to think that our Jeeps could literally be being built right in line with each other.
I think they are! I just checked and it's finally out of D1. I'm in Paint status. Good luck getting yours quickly.

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
I ordered 7/5. Vin/von 2 days later. Based on keep chat I think I had 1 or maybe 2 d1 to d regressions. Mostly around the time of the factory shutdown in august. My estimated ship date per dealer went from early august to currently 9/11. Keep chat still says all parts gathered- entering build soon. Seems like it’s been here since mid august. Dealer still says 9/11 ship date.

I just got this email from jeep….
Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 Jeep!

The purpose of this email is to update you on the estimated delivery date of your Gladiator.

We are finalizing the validation process that every new vehicle goes through to ensure the highest possible quality.

Based on this process, your vehicle is set to arrive at COVERT CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM the week of 10/8/2021.

Does anyone know what this means? I had never heard of a validation process. Does this mean it’s built? Still no build sheet on crypto. So this puts me just over 3 months from order to delivey vs dealer estimate at order of 4-5 weeks. Sigh.

any inputs appreciated. Good luck to everyone on there orders.
I would guess that is the quality control part right before it's in shipping stage to dealer.

Sponsored

Scagnetty

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2021 Mojave - Sarge Green
Occupation
Teacher
8/2/2021 Ordered a Sarge Green JTM
8/25/2021 Dealer called and gave Us a VIN and date of 9/11 for "rolling off the line"
9/8/2021 CrptoStickers Updated Build Sheet as found

Highly Doubt it will be finished Saturday, but we shall see.

Getting excited now-

Glendawg619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 2 door JKR, '20 JTR, '21 JTR Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Ordered a JTR Diesel on 8-12-21 from petersons in Nampa id. Vin on 8-13-21. This morning jeep chat said that all the parts are gathered, and will be entering build process shortly. Its moving a bit quicker than I had anticipated.

*update
8-27-2021 Order is in D1 status (schedules for assembly) with an estimated ship date of 09/10/2021

9-9-2021 Jeep chat told me that the vehicle is in the paint stage today. getting closer!

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
Well just checked in to Jeep Wave to get an update on my JTRD build placed 7/12. Says still waiting on parts(which is backwards progress) BUT at least this time she told me it was due to a missing chip. Here's my build:

White Rubicon Diesel
Forward cam
cold wx package
led's (which I removed from my order within the week I ordered, not sure if really removed)
Aux switches
Tow package
Gorilla glass

I'm wondering which chip is holding it up, I'm guessing the forward cam

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Ordered July 5 and finally got my build sheet.

It's funny that on the last page of the build sheet it states,
  • Special Scheduling Condition VII
  • D1-To-D Regress
Which is inline with the updates Jeep Chat have been providing throughout the build.

Advertisement

Advertisement