First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
JLs and JTs seem to be driven almost exclusively by men. JLUs seem to be driven by women by a noticeable but not overwhelming margin.

Does that make one or the other manly or girly? hell no. I've seen JL and JT grocery getters, and JLUs crawling serious rocks.

The only truly "girly" car to ever be built was the Volvo YCC, and to my knowledge they only ever made one of those.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I have a different story on white Jeeps be it JL or JT. White is the only no extra cost color now, everything else is extra so White Jeeps are “Cheap Jeep Seats” say that fast three times, I can’t!

It still annoys me that my Hydro blue was $245 extra over a bunch of colors one year and next year all but white was extra! Sounds like a money grab to me, although I was fine paying the extra for my blue Mojave…..Jack

taintedsaint

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
retired military
Here in Northern VA, all the bored, big $$ soccer moms all have high dollar Wranglers. They have replaced the Land Cruisers, 4Runners etc.
Within 5 miles of my house I know of at least 5 Wrangler 392s. Seems avg one around is a $80k car. Cant wait to see the carnage after we get this years first snow.

Wageslave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 GC Overland, '21 Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
They make a pink Tuscado wrangler but not a gladiator.

case solved, theory checks out

pack it up boys nothing left to research here.
My daughter and my wife both want the pink Wrangler. I think I will stick to the black Gladiator, thanks.

Sponsored

f33d

First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
My daughter and my wife both want the pink Wrangler. I think I will stick to the black Gladiator, thanks.
Sounds like a pink wrangler is in your future. 2:1 ladies in the house. Better sell now!

f33d

First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
I have a different story on white Jeeps be it JL or JT. White is the only no extra cost color now, everything else is extra so White Jeeps are “Cheap Jeep Seats” say that fast three times, I can’t!

It still annoys me that my Hydro blue was $245 extra over a bunch of colors one year and next year all but white was extra! Sounds like a money grab to me, although I was fine paying the extra for my blue Mojave…..Jack
always pay up the extra factory paint cost. Paint regret will cost you thousands later. Unless you do it yourself wrapping or painting is heckin’ expensive later.

Wageslave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 GC Overland, '21 Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Sounds like a pink wrangler is in your future. 2:1 ladies in the house. Better sell now!
The daughter will have to give up her JK to get one and the wife will have to give up her Compass to get one. I think I am safe for a little while.

o||4xe||o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022(?) Gladiator Rubicon 4xe
They make a pink Tuscado wrangler but not a gladiator.

case solved, theory checks out

pack it up boys nothing left to research here.
I'd be perfectly happy to own and drive a Tuscadero Gladiator! I've really grown to like my wife's Tuscadero 4xe.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Now that I think about it... I don't think I've personally seen a single woman driving a Gladiator... (and by single I mean a number... not their marital status! 😂)
Around here many women drive Gladiators, and ZR2's.

Sponsored

redrider

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 truck 5 motorcycles
Jeep is a brand, not a model. Unless we are talking about Eugene.

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
My wife is pissed that there is no 2 door JL Sahara. She has had all 2 doors and the last few have been Sahara's. She has been eyeing an upgrade but only 2 doors are sports, Willy or Rubi's. She does not like the 4 doors or the JT's.