Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room

dajudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2001Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Network/Server Admin
Picking mine up this Friday 7/29. Not looking forward to the first day of travel with the slow speed but we are stopping off in the San Juan Mountains in CO on our way home. We go there a couple times a year so I figured a little mild wheeling in a place I am very familiar with, in a vehicle I am not, should be a good way to start!
Sponsored

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
I am officially out of the Gobi Gladiator Waiting Room! I picked up my truck yesterday. I ordered through Gupton in Tennessee even though I'm in Ohio, as their order prices are for real! Well worth the 530 mile drive home.

Ordered 3/8
Built 5/20
Arrived at dealer 7/1*
(No one knows why the delay)
I was emailed that it was ready for pick-up on 7/11
7/21 in my grubby hands.

Gobi is beautiful, I love it. Wife hates it.
To everyone still waiting, be patient!

20220721_075735.jpg

20220721_075827.jpg

20220721_075726.jpg
Finally! What a delay. We ordered on the same day and I picked mine up from Gupton on May 30th. And I thought I was being patient... I would have lost my mind waiting this long. Congrats!

shokker70

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail
Mine appears to be lost in the ether somewhere. Still sitting in JB status after over a month. Chrysler rep said some sort of a hold on shipping... Maybe to my area, because these things are landing at other dealers daily...

JChina09

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Director of Operations
I've only been waiting 2 weeks, but this is excruciating...Watching grass grow feels like more fun.

jeep build.jpg

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to move from the "ordered / scheduled" stage to the "in production" stage???? At least by then I would know that my girl is actually being built.
have you had any movement on your order? I bet ours will updated together. my order was June 11 and didn't update till June 29th. As someone who lived in Toledo for the better half of a Decade. I'm extremely nervous its going to be Rushed at best.

JurassicKP

First Name
KP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Willys Diesel, XJ, Jurassic YJ
Occupation
Helicopter Pilot
have you had any movement on your order? I bet ours will updated together. my order was June 11 and didn't update till June 29th. As someone who lived in Toledo for the better half of a Decade. I'm extremely nervous its going to be Rushed at best.
That makes 3 of us...
Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room Screenshot_20220726-144052_Chrome

Sponsored

JChina09

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Director of Operations
Ugh, I’m hoping to have more answers tomorrow. Dealership said they are looking into it.

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet
Unfortunately, no movement yet....

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room waitin

The only comfort I take in is that robots are building these things and not people... and given that '23 models will likely have no significant differences other than color... I'm hoping that the transition from '22 to '23 builds are simply in VIN designations, and nothing 'mechanical'.

I think the three of us should start our own sub-group in this waiting room... LOL

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Kia Sportage
Occupation
Deputy
Unfortunately, no movement yet....

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room waitin

The only comfort I take in is that robots are building these things and not people... and given that '23 models will likely have no significant differences other than color... I'm hoping that the transition from '22 to '23 builds are simply in VIN designations, and nothing 'mechanical'.

I think the three of us should start our own sub-group in this waiting room... LOL
Invite me. I'm still waiting too Lol. I ordered July 10th though. Got scheduled the 13th.

Gladgobi22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
New to the site and I thought the waiting room would be the best place to start!

Gladgobi22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
Ordered 5/16; scheduled 6/03; In production 06/12; built 6/27 with a scheduled delivery of 7/22.
Went TBD on the 21st now looking at 8/24.

Sponsored

Enenra930

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS
Occupation
VP
And, after my delivery date came and went yesterday, contacted Jeep chat and the dealer. Delayed status - they're saying due to the driver shortage. Hurry up and wait.

Ordered 4/25
Scheduled 6/3
In Production 6/22
Built 6/20
Original ETA 7/26
New ETA 8/17

We shall see...

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room Jeep - build scheduled 2.pn

Vincentb

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JK Dozer
Picked up mine on Monday 7/25 from Gupton. Yes, Christmas in July. Trust me, it felt like waiting all night for Santa Claus to come as a child. Ordered 3/4, Built 5/31, Delivered 7/11. Was it worth the wait? You bet it was!!!

Gladiator delivery.jpg

Gladgobi22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
And, after my delivery date came and went yesterday, contacted Jeep chat and the dealer. Delayed status - they're saying due to the driver shortage. Hurry up and wait.

Ordered 4/25
Scheduled 6/3
In Production 6/22
Built 6/20
Original ETA 7/26
New ETA 8/17

We shall see...

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room 20220721_103537
I'm picking up at the same dealership - original was 7/22 then moved to 8/24 last week.
Salesman just called to tell me it has arrived! Maybe same for you?