John K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Mini Clubman JCW
Occupation
Retired
Okay, so here I sit.

Ordered May 31st and has been in D1 since June 29th.

Pretty much fully loaded but no spray in bed liner or hardtop headliner (I ordered this for my 1st order and should be sitting at the dealer's parts but they have gone pretty much dark on me...).

Where are the rest of you with similar order date and fully loaded order?

I waited 16 weeks for my first Gladiator which showed up damaged and I thought that was a long time, even the dealer felt bad about that long a lead time.
Sponsored

shokker70

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail
Okay, so here I sit.

Pretty much fully loaded but no spray in bed liner or hardtop headliner (I ordered this for my 1st order and should be sitting at the dealer's parts but they have gone pretty much dark on me...).

I waited 16 weeks for my first Gladiator which showed up damaged and I thought that was a long time, even the dealer felt bad about that long a lead time.
Ordered April 20th. Was just texting with the GM at the dealership. They have no clue.

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet
Okay, so here I sit.
A few weeks later in my order but still hasn't moved in weeks... I got all the options on my Gobi Mojave... the only thing I didn't get (because it wasn't available on the dealer's system that day) was the spray-in bed liner, sun-rider top, and Gorilla glass. I also didn't get the smokers thing (I don't smoke), nor the half-doors (not really my thing). But got everything else.

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room waitin

I wonder if getting all the options slows things down...

fourfa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD + ACCC
Build Thread
Link
What other colors do the dashboards come in?
And what's a passenger side tire deflector bracket?
Rubicons are "supposed" to come with red dashboard trim. Seems like they might have run out, and are substituting dark grey trim on many current Rubicon deliveries. Some people are not happy about this (I don't care)

The tire deflector is a bracket bolted to the passenger side, right behind the front tire. Seems to be designed to mitigate some problem in a serious crash. Started fairly recently, but not all trucks get them. Might possibly hang up on rocks, but it can be unbolted. Several threads about it

skindata

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Okay, so here I sit.

You went with a Gobi Rubicon this time instead of your red? Good choice, hope you hear something soon.

Sponsored

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Kia Sportage
Occupation
Deputy
My Jeep Tracker still shows scheduled but no date. It now does NOT show a picture of my jeep though. Weird glitch or does it mean some backend movement?

jn2275

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Mojave
My Jeep Tracker still shows scheduled but no date. It now does NOT show a picture of my jeep though. Weird glitch or does it mean some backend movement?
The picture of mine was replaced with Jeep for a day or two then went back.

Chumley

First Name
John K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Mini Clubman JCW
Occupation
Retired
You went with a Gobi Rubicon this time instead of your red? Good choice, hope you hear something soon.
Yup, only good thing about this delay.

Still trying to find out what the dealer will be doing the price increases that took place since the initial order. They’ve said a lot of things but won’t commit. They are a new dealership so understand some of their struggles but I am the customer and no one likes to be kept in the dark in something major like a new Jeep Gladiator $$$$

skindata

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Yup, only good thing about this delay.

Still trying to find out what the dealer will be doing the price increases that took place since the initial order. They’ve said a lot of things but won’t commit. They are a new dealership so understand some of their struggles but I am the customer and no one likes to be kept in the dark in something major like a new Jeep Gladiator $$$$
I hear you, especially after your first order fiasco. Hope it works out in your favor. I know the price went up about $1,200 since my initial order to when I picked it up and they kept their end of the deal.

Sponsored

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The picture of mine was replaced with Jeep for a day or two then went back.

Yeah, same happened to me (see pic a few posts up)... and now back to the picture of the build...

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Kia Sportage
Occupation
Deputy
Yeah, same happened to me (see pic a few posts up)... and now back to the picture of the build...

I guess I was just hoping it to mean something might be updating haha. Like when the photo comes back it is changed to in production.

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, that would so cool if they could actually pic a pic of your order on the assembly line when it goes into production!

I did a European delivery a few years ago with a Volvo, and thought it was such a great option to have. Got a cool vacation in Sweden, got to tour the factory (they even fed us lunch!), then drove our car to Amsterdam (you can choose other countries/cities), from where they shipped our car to the U.S. The wait wasn't even that bad... got our wagon in like 5 weeks or so. I left my hat in the glove compartment to see if they didn't switch the vehicle... and sure enough, my baseball cap was still there!

I think it would be so cool if Jeep did something similar! Imagine picking it up straight from the factory and driving it home! (A factory tour and no annoying dealership decals or license plate frames. haha)

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ugh...my estimated Delivery date moved from 30-August to 18-September....
Grrrrrrrr
Sponsored