22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you don’t mind could you check the window stickers on a Gobi with black HT, color match fender flares, for one made for Ray P?
How did you get it to make it line up back to you personally?
When I ordered from the dealer, I don't remember any step to track it back to me. Even when my window sticker was made available, it just says:
"For more information visit: www.jeep.com
or call 1–877–IAM–JEEP"

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
How did you get it to make it line up back to you personally?
When I ordered from the dealer, I don't remember any step to track it back to me. Even when my window sticker was made available, it just says:
"For more information visit: www.jeep.com
or call 1–877–IAM–JEEP"
for online stickers, it doesn't show your name. On the printed stickers, it says "Made for <insert name>". That is, if the dealer entered your name when it was ordered.

shokker70

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail
FINALLY shipped. Shows built, but got a text from the dealer saying it was in transit. Now wondering if I should wait for the 23. Probably won't.
Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room 1660759716295

JurassicKP

First Name
KP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Willys Diesel, XJ, Jurassic YJ
Occupation
Helicopter Pilot
If you don’t mind could you check the window stickers on a Gobi with black HT, color match fender flares, for one made for Ray P?
here's yours Ray 😎
Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room 20220817_105811

Sponsored

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FINALLY shipped. Shows built, but got a text from the dealer saying it was in transit. Now wondering if I should wait for the 23. Probably won't.
I wonder if yours took so long because its one of the region-specific limited Texas Trail editions. Looks so cool.

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

shokker70

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if yours took so long because its one of the region-specific limited Texas Trail editions. Looks so cool.
Apparently it was damaged or had some other issue. Trying to find out from the FCA rep, but not holding my breath.

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Apparently it was damaged or had some other issue. Trying to find out from the FCA rep, but not holding my breath.
Well... as they say, "All good things come to those who wait." Hard to argue with that, especially looking at that Gobiutiful Gladiator! (But maybe lean in a little, can try to squeeze some floor matts or something out of it!)

shokker70

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well... as they say, "All good things come to those who wait." Hard to argue with that, especially looking at that Gobiutiful Gladiator! (But maybe lean in a little, can try to squeeze some floor matts or something out of it!)
My dealer mentioned about a possible concession for something. Already have all weather mats and bed liner. Again, not holding my breath!

But as an update, I do have a window sticker now! Makes it real!

Sponsored

Tank43

First Name
Tank43
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2015 Sienna,
here's yours Ray 😎
Nice photo KP. Thank you for posting. May be mine in the background with the matching roof. I'll be picking up in a few weeks and will try to snap some photos as well. Congratulations Gentlemen!

Chumley

First Name
John K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Mini Clubman JCW
Occupation
Retired
Looks like I'm out of the club now...

I finally gave up on my dealer due to lack of response.

My original order arrived damaged and the sales guys promised me all kinds of things like it could be here in 6 weeks, they were going to give me a great deal, they would work with me on the extended warranty (diesel), and so on...

A few weeks later I find out one sales guy quit or got fired and the other is in commercial sales so that fear of promises forgotten starts to creep in.

A few weeks ago, after waiting 8 weeks already (so much for 6 weeks...), I wrote a long email asking what I could look forward to and if the parts I ordered months ago had arrived. I then called and they said the GM would call me. I called several times over the following weeks and they kept saying the GM would call. Nothing except a nice sales guy trying to keep me posted but even he faded away.

So last Sunday I went and picked up a Granite Chrystal colored gas model at $4,000 off at another dealership (150 miles away).

I call the sales guy to tell him to sell the rig I ordered and go ahead and make the money they could get without dealing with my "discounts" and he tells me "oh, it's sitting in the local yard waiting to get picked up...". That is messed up!

In the end this is the second time this dealer really let me down. I tried the second time because they are new and in my town, now I just want to find out where my parts are and run away...

I'm jealous, that Gobi color is really nice and was what was supposed to be a consolation prize for waiting after the first jeep arrived damaged. Oh well, screwed all the way around but at least I'm back in a Jeep.

raypla

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD Stingray
Occupation
Facility Planner
Ahhhh guys my Manual GobiRubi is here 😍😍😍😍 going to pick her up this week
Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room CF1D37D1-5F6D-4437-9CBB-F340FE4B80D7
Congrats! Next week for me. Red dash, huh. When did you place your order?

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cue the confetti! Strike up the band!
Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room ARRIVED

I pick her up next Wednesday!!!!!
WOOOHOOOO!
Sponsored