First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Daniel gave me a 9/15 ship date a couple weeks ago, I am almost too scared to check and see if it got delayed like @VolatileA's did.

Another Sport build showed up in the order tracker this morning amid the sea of Mojaves and Rubicons which gives me hope for mine. One more day until my ship date :rock: Hopefully she gets built on schedule!!
Yeah, my estimated ship date is today but it was in framing yesterday so I’m very doubtful it’s finished and shipping today.
Sponsored

Kevin2323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
damn everyone getting delayed. Oh well it is what it is. I'm pumped for my Jeep!

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I guess I’m in trim today! Moving along. Hopefully I don’t have the shipping delayed ya’ll have.

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
I guess I’m in trim today! Moving along. Hopefully I don’t have the shipping delayed ya’ll have.
Last update yesterday was it was built but getting additional options installed, so I'm assuming bedliner. I kinda figured that 9/11 ship date was a little optimistic.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Last update yesterday was it was built but getting additional options installed, so I'm assuming bedliner. I kinda figured that 9/11 ship date was a little optimistic.
That sucks.

Sponsored

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
Well emailed Daniel today about the fact that it's been over 2 months now since I've ordered and I'm still "waiting on parts" where a couple weeks ago it was "all parts collected" He responded telling me that's actually normal which doesn't seem to be the case here. ALSO since it hasn't started the build process yet, I wanted to change my color from White to Snazzberry and include the painted hard top(original order is just black). Funny thing is he's answering all my other questions but completely ignoring that rest. What gives? What's the progress on other diesel orders from him? My build:

7/12 ordered JTRD
White
Black Hardtop
Matching color fenders
Front cam
Cold WX
Aux Switches
Tow Package
LEDs(a couple days after putting my order in I asked to remove the LEDs, was told he put it in but wasn't sure if the change would go through)

Getting pretty impatient here. I live up in MN in the summer and South TX the rest of the year. I'm waiting on my Jeep to make the move since I'll use to to haul stuff south. Getting cold up here and I'm itching to get south now.

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
"the current ETA for delivery to the dealership is 09/10/2021 - 09/23/2021"

Jesus christ.

It's been sitting in shipping phase for 3 weeks with another delay now.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Well no surprise on delivery issues. Here in Maryland we don't have enough school bus drivers. On that same note Massachusetts is having to active an element of the National Guard to drive the school buses up there.

Wait til the free federal money disappear and then suddenly people will wanna work.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Well no surprise on delivery issues. Here in Maryland we don't have enough school bus drivers. On that same note Massachusetts is having to active an element of the National Guard to drive the school buses up there.

Wait til the free federal money disappear and then suddenly people will wanna work.
It should have already disappeared.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
"the current ETA for delivery to the dealership is 09/10/2021 - 09/23/2021"

Jesus christ.

It's been sitting in shipping phase for 3 weeks with another delay now.
Damn. Maybe they’re waiting for my truck to be built so they can deliver them to us together. That sucks though, sorry. I hope I don’t have to go through this, I need a car.

Sponsored

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport

Speaking as a former driver a lot of the ones in my area got screwed over when Covid initially hit. That job has always been part time for the vast majority of drivers and many of them actually got other jobs when school districts shut down for so many months.

So not all of the shortage is due to drivers collecting unemployment but rather just leaving the industry as a whole. Another factor as well is the very high median worker age, lots of them just retired or decided they didn't want to deal with potentially contracting Covid.

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
Speaking as a former driver a lot of the ones in my area got screwed over when Covid initially hit. That job has always been part time for the vast majority of drivers and many of them actually got other jobs when school districts shut down for so many months.

So not all of the shortage is due to drivers collecting unemployment but rather just leaving the industry as a whole. Another factor as well is the very high median worker age, lots of them just retired or decided they didn't want to deal with potentially contracting Covid.
Yeah, that industry tracks a bit older so as those workers quit or retire they're not getting backfilled. You can barely get a kid to sling lattes for $15 an hour now, much less drive a truck and the hustling that goes with that.

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
when you pick it up
My JTRD has been delayed in shipping 4 times now.

Originally 8/31 then delayed till 9/6 then 9/14 then 9/20 and now finally 9/28 is the next receive by date...
That sucks im about to pull the trigger on a Gupton order in the next day or so. Just trying to figure out every little detail i want on my order.

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
That sucks im about to pull the trigger on a Gupton order in the next day or so. Just trying to figure out every little detail i want on my order.
i ordered a week ago today and its the same place its been 6 days ago it seems. Re features make sure you get what you want otherwise you cant change it. Im sure if you did you would be out the 1k you can look up my post and see what people were saying about the packages i wanted.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Does anyone know if a discount for other makes is available and, if so, what they are? When I order my Gladiator my wife wants to order a Durango.
Sponsored