First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Yeah my FICO 8 ranges between 776-794, the lack of consistency between the 3 credit bureaus is ridiculous
I was close to that before I refinanced my house a few months back.

credit companies: “hey you paid off your loan! Here’s 15 points!”

2 months later….

credit companies: “oh no you took on more debt, how about minus 40? 🖕🏻
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
I was close to that before I refinanced my house a few months back.

credit companies: “hey you paid off your loan! Here’s 15 points!”

2 months later….

credit companies: “oh no you took on more debt, how about minus 40? 🖕🏻
Yup, same shit happened to me with my refi back in May. I had so much equity they didn't do an appraisal.......yet the credit agencies........to much debt to mortgage ratio. It's a scam

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
He builds that 1% financing into the normal quote breakdown. Are you sure it was extra?
I think you're misunderstanding things. Yes Gupton builds 1% for using his financing into the deal. That just means his dealership arranges the Financing. They get a kickback of 2% or whatever and pass 1% back to us.

Any reputable factory order will also allow customers to get any eligible manufacturer to customer incentives (aside from Tread Lightly/Affiliate which again are baked in to the 8% max discount). In this case for our Denver buyer we have a Jeep incentive of $500 cash plus $1k for Chrysler financing. Daniel then uses that financing as his 'dealer financing' and so Jeep gives Daniel his financing kickback which he passes the 1% on, and Jeep then also gives the $1k incentive to the buyer. You can see this pretty easily by plugging in different zip codes - my zip has the $500 cash rebate but not the $1k financing rebate. So I won't get anything extra from Jeep on the financing side, but I'll still get my 1% from Gupton since I'd still be using their financing.

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
It seems like the people who complain about him not being responsive are the folks asking about trade-ins, installing aftermarket/Mopar add ons at the dealer and/or asking a million questions about stuff that can be answered elsewhere.

I don't think he's the best option for people that don't know what they want or ones that need their hands held throughout the entire process - those folks are probably better served going local and paying the premium.
I half agree with this. I do wonder if some people complaining about low response rates are being less clear and direct in their willingness to order and order now than they are representing in their posts. My buddy and I have now ordered a combined four vehicles from him and his average business-hours response time is probably under an hour :)

That said, Daniel could also remove any ambiguity and just come out and say that at this time he's not accepting orders with trades, modification install needs, etc., and can only talk about pricing and then take orders. Again I think he's amazing, but I do somewhat sympathize with those who reach out to him and fell they're getting ignored because he's too nice to turn them down directly.

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Yup, same shit happened to me with my refi back in May. I had so much equity they didn't do an appraisal.......yet the credit agencies........to much debt to mortgage ratio. It's a scam
Same with no appraisal, it was nice. But yep credit is a scam lol. You can make 1000 payments on time but if you miss one? You’re the worst, most untrustworthy person in the world.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
There must be some confusion. What I was saying is that his deal with the extra 1% for using his financing plus the additional 1K rebate for using Chrysler financing ended up being a better deal than using 2.99% with a local credit union and better than him matching that even with the 8%. It was about $500 less over the life of the loan but I figured I can always pay the principal down and save on financing in the long run saving even more.

3.41% was with Chrysler. I don’t really know what excellent is but I know I’m around a 760. I think I’m a tier below that but I’m working on it.
Yep I was just reading it wrong. I follow

Serik

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Does anyone know if cryptostickers.com is having issues, or is the Jeep plant on a break? Looks like no orders have been updated since the 21st.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Does anyone know if cryptostickers.com is having issues, or is the Jeep plant on a break? Looks like no orders have been updated since the 21st.
If they were on a break they would've announced it most likely.

My money is on the FCA window sticker system being down. I've seen multiple reports of people getting their Jeeps delivered to dealerships without the window sticker showing up online.

Sponsored

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Does anyone know if the order book has closed for 21's? If so any ideas when 22' opens?
Somebody yesterday said their dealership told them their system isn't showing 2021 orders being open at all anymore.

I saw nobody else validate this, so take their anecdote cautiously.

RUDAMAN

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Somebody yesterday said their dealership told them their system isn't showing 2021 orders being open at all anymore.

I saw nobody else validate this, so take their anecdote cautiously.
I was supposed to place my order with Gupton today and they gave me confirmation 21 orders are no longer available and they cannot order ‘22 yet. So sad.

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
I was supposed to place my order with Gupton today and they gave me confirmation 21 orders are no longer available and they cannot order ‘22 yet. So sad.
Probably a good sign for those who waited for MY22.

For those like me who ordered very recently, I am super interested to see what happens over the next few weeks,
Sponsored