Sponsored

Has anyone found the perfect Gladiator water bottle?

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
God Bless you... Been there and done that. Our Maggie is the most devoted dog ever. She was significantly abused and starved when I found her in San Bernardino on the street with multiple bites and a rope embedded intro her neck where she had been hung and used to train fighting dogs. This 79 pound mix breed keeps Atticus, our 125 pound Giant Schnauzer in his place. I truly love Maggie, my friend, companion, and protector.
Maggie Girl.png
This is Atticus after his first ride in the Jeep.... And... this is why no one will ever screw with me, the Jeep, or our family......
Jeep Gladiator Has anyone found the perfect Gladiator water bottle? Atti Jeep 1
Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well I got a cup holder adapter that fits a 1 qt. Nalgene / 40oz Clean Canteen bottle or my SS cup I use for coffee. It was about $5, at Walmart I think. I probably look like I'm a water bottle salesman as many as I have. To much time in deserts I guess.

Bull Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sea-cups.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave Sting Grey. 2018 Audi S5
If you like tumblers you could try out little company's solution. Our product is designed for boat cup holders but I guarantee they cram tight into the jeep cup holder. And everything happens to be 20% off right now....www.sea-cups.com
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T9P5H5R?ref=myi_title_dp

IMG_1466 (5).JPG

NHM95

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I can't be the only one who lugs around a bottle of water everywhere. I'm picking my Gladiator up in 4 days and took some photos. Noticed that the cup holders are kind of square, and look too small to fit my 32 oz Nalgene. So just wondering if anyone has an "everyday carry" bottle that holds a lot, is reasonably well insulated, and will fit in that square hole. While I'm sure there's probably a "32 oz Nalgene cup holder mod" for only $300, I'm really just looking for a bottle. I kid (mostly). Thanks in advance.
I have a 36oz Yeti water bottle that I take with me to work and wherever else. I thought about getting a holster that I can attach to the grab handle. My buddy has a TJ that did the same thing. The only issue is that it's a bit of a reach to grab a water bottle while driving.

Jeep Gladiator Has anyone found the perfect Gladiator water bottle? 1616764631011

cleatus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
computer fixie guy
if out looking, check walmart
they have their own line of insulated cups-- TONS of different shapes and sizes. and MUCH cheaper than yetti

ours has them in housewares AND sporting goods areas

Sponsored

msugeek

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Willys Sport
Occupation
Engineer
We bought these at the beginning of the school year for our kids because of the cap covering the spout and the ability to use the built-in straw or turn up to get a drink. The 19 oz will fit in the cup holders and I'm 90% sure the 24 oz would too. The 32 oz does not. They do seal off very well so if it doesn't fit and it happens to roll around or fall over in the floor/seat, I've never had one leak when properly re-assembled after cleaning (making sure gaskets are seated properly)

https://owalalife.com/collections/a...MB57Y0X00RCeLMSh7dKH8H52qA5NnzRoaAh40EALw_wcB

Last edited:

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
if out looking, check walmart
they have their own line of insulated cups-- TONS of different shapes and sizes. and MUCH cheaper than yetti

ours has them in housewares AND sporting goods areas

This. My wife got a coffee cup from walmart and she has to put ice cubes in it now because it takes hours for the coffee to cool off enough to drink. Ps. I hate Walmart but thats the fact.

Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
20oz double walls fit fine, on the hot days when that isn't enough we also have a 1 gallon Yeti for fillups. And the crazy hot days we will freeze like 4-6" of water in the gallon Yeti before filling.

jtimbrook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
This guy, fits perfect in a center console cup holder
Jeep Gladiator Has anyone found the perfect Gladiator water bottle? image

tfranks

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Jeep Gladiator Has anyone found the perfect Gladiator water bottle? 1617037177300

This MODL bottle with 2 loops on the top hangs from the 4WD Shifter pretty nicely.
They're cool bottles too, you can get attachments for a hydration bladder style hose, one with a bunch of holes in it as sort of a shower/rinser, and a filter if you're camping and need clean water. This isn't the easiest to grab because it kind of grips the boot and handle when you're trying to pick it up but it keeps the bottle from rolling around since it doesn't fit in a cup holder.
https://www.modloutdoors.com/

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase

TheGreatCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Previous: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2013 Ford Escape
The 21 oz hydroflask fits just fine in the cup holder, the 24 is a bit tall. For the larger width ones, you can 3D print an adapter. If you don't own a printer or have an odd size bottle, let me know I can print one up if you pay for shipping.
Sponsored