Sponsored

Invitation to Pre-order Launch Edition Gladiator on April 3 (24 Hour Head Start)!!

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 M38, 2020 Gladiator LE
Thanks for the email, but doesn't that email just say "wait and we'll send you another link" or is there a link in there that isn't active yet? The one button on the email just goes to the general information site.
This is the cut and paste of what it says...

STAY TUNED.
We will send you an email notification when the pre-order site is live!

Looks like I'm staying up late tonight....LOL
Sponsored

Lpugmire

First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I was just at a dealership, and there was a Chrysler representative there, and none of them knew anything about the early pre-launch on April 3. The Chrysler representative was aware of the launch edition pre-order on April 4. I initially thought that the launch edition gladiators might be released in the very beginning but I was told that they will not be made until wave 3 so you can likely order a gladiator and receive it before the launch edition ones ship. I was shocked at how little information the dealership actually had and found myself educating them. I was told that the dealerships will have a conference call tomorrow at 3 PM to discuss the details. If the early pre-order on April 3 is real would somebody send me the link when they get it tonight? [email protected].

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
This is the cut and paste of what it says...

STAY TUNED.
We will send you an email notification when the pre-order site is live!

Looks like I'm staying up late tonight....LOL
Same. I already told my wife, looks like a late night. Let us know when you get it, I’ll do the same.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
From dealer conference call today:

You have to go to the special website to preorder and pick dealer. It will then get sent to the dealer you chose by a concierge. You have 7 days to put down deposit and sign buyer's order with dealer. Price is negotiated with dealer.

Last edited:

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I just spoke with Kent @ Peterson in Boise.

Still doesn't know invoice or discounts on Launch Edition, but expects it to be less than the normal 7% under invoice.

Tomorrow you can go to the special web site, put in the zip code for Nampa, ID to start the LE process. Sometime in the next 7 days they should have invoice pricing and an idea of what their discount will be.

He expects LE to ship 4-6 months from now (wave 3). First custom orders (wave 2) will beat the LE to the dealerships. He doesn't know when custom order banks will open, invoice pricing, etc. Today Jeep just started feeding them info on the LE.

I'll start the LE process with them and see what I find...

EDIT: Less of a discount/higher price than the normal 7% under...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just spoke with Kent @ Peterson in Boise.

Still doesn't know invoice or discounts on Launch Edition, but expects it to be less than the normal 7% under invoice.

Tomorrow you can go to the special web site, put in the zip code for Nampa, ID to start the LE process. Sometime in the next 7 days they should have invoice pricing and an idea of what their discount will be.

He expects LE to ship 4-6 months from now (wave 3). First custom orders (wave 2) will beat the LE to the dealerships. He doesn't know when custom order banks will open, invoice pricing, etc. Today Jeep just started feeding them info on the LE.

I'll start the LE process with them and see what I find...
That makes zero sense....why offer a launch vehicle that doesn’t make it out until long after they’ve been shipping regular orders....I call bunk. I heard that they were going to start shipping these in May for June delivery.

MaximusDecimusMeridius

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Red LE, 2014 Sierra 6in lift, 2015 Ford Fusion
That makes zero sense....why offer a launch vehicle that doesn’t make it out until long after they’ve been shipping regular orders....I call bunk. I heard that they were going to start shipping these in May for June delivery.
It is stupid if true. One of the only reasons i am considering the LE is to be one of the first in line for a gladiator.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I heard mention when the LE was launched that it would ship in May. I've also seen comments through the forum today from several dealers stating essentially the same thing with the late deliveries (since Jeep just passed this info to dealers today). Kent agreed it doesn't make sense, but that's what Jeep told him.

He said he's had about 80 calls regarding the LE, and trying to return them all tonight.

Last edited:

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is stupid if true. One of the only reasons i am considering the LE is to be one of the first in line for a gladiator.
Exactly. If that’s true. I’ll wait and order a different color.

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 M38, 2020 Gladiator LE
I have been talking to my local dealerships president a few times today. Current information according to him is The orders will be for the LE over the next 2 days. Orders for remaining models will not occur until starting in May. The LE orders will begin to build immediately.

Sponsored

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
It's straight up bananas how all over the place these dealers are. FCA is absolutely blowing it with their communication. I'd be furious if I was a dealer. It makes them look stupid when they can't really do anything about it.

awas

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara, Jeep Grand Cherokee,
Is anyone willing to share the link once it’s available ? I signed up for updates early on, but never received anything. I have checked spam and other folders. I was hoping to get a LE rubicon as I was looking to build a fully loaded one anyway. I will share my email if so.

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite LE
Is anyone willing to share the link once it’s available ? I signed up for updates early on, but never received anything. I have checked spam and other folders. I was hoping to get a LE rubicon as I was looking to build a fully loaded one anyway. I will share my email if so.
One reason you didn't receive an email might be if you did not specifically sign up for updates on the launch edition page.

awas

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara, Jeep Grand Cherokee,
One reason you didn't receive an email might be if you did not specifically sign up for updates on the launch edition page.
I signed up prior to the launch edition and also signed up when the launch edition page was posted between 3/30 and 4/1
Sponsored