JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
welp its been a year a 2 months with my truck and ive gotten 0 issues except for the knocking noise in the engine i hear that worries me
Hey @ThatStinging_Jeep,

If you would like to get this checked out by a dealer, please feel free to reach out to our team. We are happy to provide additional assistance while in service.

Darlene
Jeep Cares

Advertisement

Rocksalt

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
almost 14k miles, aluminum steering box, no issues with steering.. . only issue is clock losing a few minutes every couple of weeks

Trlr8tdd

First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition JT, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Chief Inspector
22K on a launch edition Rubicon, zero issues although its always drifted right. I’ll go in for a steering box when they start showing up in the service centers. BTW, 155K on a JKR and 130K on a JKU, still have the JK! Had to replace a fuel pump in the JKU (warranty) and the oil pump in the JK at 153K for the solenoid issue ($150 and a Saturday morning).

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Hey @ThatStinging_Jeep,

If you would like to get this checked out by a dealer, please feel free to reach out to our team. We are happy to provide additional assistance while in service.

Darlene
Jeep Cares
Hey thank you very much for reaching out to me,I would like to but somewere were there not gonna say oh the cause of the engine/rod knock is cause of your catch can,and well I just get ghosted,but i dont want my truck to just smoke and smoke blue smoke if I were to go somewhere with a very steep angle without a catch can.I hope having a catch can wont interfere with the problem I'm having even though it shouldn't

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Hey thank you very much for reaching out to me,I would like to but somewere were there not gonna say oh the cause of the engine/rod knock is cause of your catch can,and well I just get ghosted,but i dont want my truck to just smoke and smoke blue smoke if I were to go somewhere with a very steep angle without a catch can.I hope having a catch can wont interfere with the problem I'm having even though it shouldn't
You're welcome! Please keep me updated if you choose to schedule an appointment with a dealer.

Darlene
Jeep Cares

Advertisement

Advertisement