Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Misashitymoto. There is horror stories of them on one forum. I will not buy anything more from those bastards.
Please share
Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Please share
I went through 2 fked up radiators with them. Others had the same problem. 2 guys on the forum lost their motors because of deflect in their engine oil cooler kits. And the altitude they have on returning shit. "It's not our parts, it's your install. " Even had one of them came on the forum to try and smooth things out. He got ROASTED. They kick them off as a forum sponsor.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I went through 2 fked up radiators with them. Others had the same problem. 2 guys on the forum lost their motors because of deflect in their engine oil cooler kits. And the altitude they have on returning shit. "It's not our parts, it's your install. "
Like the catch can for the oil? I know they make transmission coolers, just trying to follow

Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
As is most shit sadly
Including the 2 Mopar oil filters I got on Monday with Italian on the box, but made in China…🤣

SpeedNeed

First Name
Speed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, S4, Panamera
Thanks ShadowPapa for your various posts on K&N and other oiled air filters. I know you must get tired of posting the same thing over and over on this topic, but I for one feel like a dodged a bullet thanks to you!

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist
Thanks ShadowPapa for your various posts on K&N and other oiled air filters. I know you must get tired of posting the same thing over and over on this topic, but I for one feel like a dodged a bullet thanks to you!
You did, they suck.

Sponsored

@californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator diesel, 1977 cj5 LS swapped
You did, they suck.
This particular application is different it has a nice foam pre-filter. In all honesty like i said above if you oil this prefilter I bet it will filter better than any other aftermarket filter short of a donaldson.

Dirtbikes quads and razors exclusively use oiled foam.

I am totally happy with it for this application.

Almost

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD & 09 JKU
I suggest you hop on Youtube and watch Project Farms video on air filters which includes K&N. Unless you love feeding your engine more dirt I would advise against it. I'm sure you will quickly change your opinion after watching.

glassjawkid32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I should probably change my stock filter at least 3 times a year with the amount of dirt and sand it sucks up. Couldn't imagine a CAI on my truck.

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist
This particular application is different it has a nice foam pre-filter. In all honesty like i said above if you oil this prefilter I bet it will filter better than any other aftermarket filter short of a donaldson.

Dirtbikes quads and razors exclusively use oiled foam.

I am totally happy with it for this application.
I'm quite familiar with dirtbikes and offroad riding. I have a WR250R and KTM 1190 Adventure R. WR runs oiled uni filter and KTM runs the full Rottweiler oiled intake.

@californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator diesel, 1977 cj5 LS swapped
I suggest you hop on Youtube and watch Project Farms video on air filters which includes K&N. Unless you love feeding your engine more dirt I would advise against it. I'm sure you will quickly change your opinion after watching.
Seen it and my opinion didnt change. Again in addition to the KN filter you have a foam prefilter that you can oil and that is more than sufficient.
Sponsored