Sponsored

MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
Got a few questions, and it's moreso me just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything and I'm ready to go when the 2022 ordering opens up. Assuming there's no added changes to the 22 Mojaves.

How many of you bought/ordered yours with minimal options? Have you been happy with the way it's specced? Any options you highly recommend?

My wanted options so far:
Aux switches
Tow package
Gorilla glass
Auto transmission
I ordered a loaded one and don't regret it at all. If you live in the snowbelt, I recommend the Selec trac transfer case option.
Sponsored

Rein89

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
The only options I got on mine were - Auto, Hard Top and Tow Package. I bought off the lot, so just found the best deal on the minimum options I wanted.. If I'd ordered, I would have added the Aux Switches. I would have also seriously considered leather, but I'm pleasantly surprised by the cloth and how easily it cleans up. Gorilla Glass wasn't available at the time, but seems like a no brainer as I now have a crack halfway up my windshield.
Appreciate the input guys! Seems like I'm on the right track. I'm going to get what I need and nothing more. Build or add on the rest.

peterpilot379

First Name
Star
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
Pirate
I have a 2021 Mojave mostly all decked out with the options except adaptive cruise control and the electric plug in the bed. Iā€™d go with all those you listed there though. I didnā€™t get the aux switches but they are an easy aftermarket install once you add accessories. Wish I could get the gorilla glass. Thatā€™s a no brainer. Loving my Mojave. You wonā€™t regret buying it. :involve:

Rein89

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
I have a 2021 Mojave mostly all decked out with the options except adaptive cruise control and the electric plug in the bed. Iā€™d go with all those you listed there though. I didnā€™t get the aux switches but they are an easy aftermarket install once you add accessories. Wish I could get the gorilla glass. Thatā€™s a no brainer. Loving my Mojave. You wonā€™t regret buying it. :involve:
Thanks, I had forgotten that the aux switches can be installed later. I may just go ahead and get them sense they seem to be a bit cheaper than what's out there for the kit, plus I'd get the factory warranty on them. More to weigh on haha

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Sarge Mojave, ā€˜21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Iā€™d definitely spec the LED lights from the factory. Nothing you buy aftermarket is going to be as good as the OEM lights on these. Iā€™d be shocked if you could buy the OEM head, fog, and tail lights for less than the package price.

Sponsored

Sekgunnut

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mojave
Occupation
Foreman at Union Pacific
I agree with the others. LED package and the tow package for sure. My only regret is not getting the cold weather package. Heated seats are good for a sore back and remote start is kind of nice.

johnh442

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, RAM 1500, Chevy SS
Occupation
Computer / Car Geek
Pretty much loaded here, only thing missing was Trail Rail System/Plug. All the gadgets are nice, wife really likes Adaptive Cruise.

scoobycarolanNC

First Name
Scooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
Got a few questions, and it's moreso me just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything and I'm ready to go when the 2022 ordering opens up. Assuming there's no added changes to the 22 Mojaves.

How many of you bought/ordered yours with minimal options? Have you been happy with the way it's specced? Any options you highly recommend?

My wanted options so far:
Aux switches
Tow package
Gorilla glass
Auto transmission

I'm on the fence for the safety group with the blind spot and crosstraffic. I live in south Georgia, so I don't really need or want the cold weather group. I also plan on upgrading the radio and headlights within the first year of ownership.

I've been wanting a Jeep for over 13 years but everytime I'm about to pull the trigger something always happens. When the gladiators were announced I knew I wanted one, even rented one during our vacation in Hawaii. The Mojave is basically how I'd build if I started with a sport. Fingers crossed this time, and looking forward to join the family.
Just my $.02 on your order.
-Skip the gorilla glass, the windshield will crack and safelite will fix it next day. Or you can add a glass rider in your insturance for like $1 a month.

-put the aux switches on factory. I didnā€™t get them on my JL and regretted it. Every electrical project I wanted to do (compressor, lights, etc) never happened because I had to add $350 to the project to get them. Also the dealer has to flash the ecu to activate them. Some charge for thatā€¦.

-Led lights. Theyā€™re amazing from the factory (and itā€™s the interior ones) and itā€™ll be cheaper than doing it yourself.

-factory Alpine. Waterproof. Again, donā€™t mess with aftermarket here. That one day it rains and you leave the top open will pay for itself.

DO NOT GET DUAL TOP: total pain in the ass. I ran the hard top for 6 months, switched to the soft and now this friggin thing is taking up my garage.

thatā€™s it, your all set. The truck will be sick. Get some 35s and go fucking jump it!

Rein89

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Thanks guys, you're definitely making my decision harder(in a good way). I'm trying my best not to finance anything I can do myself, unless it just makes sense to go factory. I've pretty much convinced myself to get the active safety group. My current and previous Mazdas have had the blind spot and they've been a blessing more than a few times. My rental gladiator sport did not have the LED package(it had almost no optional extras) and I did some night driving without any issue. They are of course no comparison to the factory LEDs, but I still think I can get by with some aftermarket plug and play quality LED headlights.
I should mention that I'm planning on leasing with the intention to purchase at the end. Depending on what Jeep puts out in the next 3 years and how well the Mojave does, I may not purchase it at the end of the lease.

Wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2010 JKU
Wife, kids and I took the Mojave on ā€œhellā€™s revengeā€ last week as we were driving through Moab. Super fun for the whole family. The Mojave did great, better than anticipated. To be fair we did skip the escalator and the hot tubs but we had a great time.

0048AAB2-0B9D-4590-B27C-6EB1329F7BEF.jpeg

FFF9040C-317B-47E0-84CC-8DF7A5E1CCD4.jpeg

DFA551C0-C543-4583-BCDE-60C5D87AFDE0.jpeg

Sponsored

1JeepFamily

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Does anybody know if the Mojave comes standard with side steps or rock sliders? I didn't purchase the Mopar side step add-ons.

Jonlilie

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JT Mojave
Wife, kids and I took the Mojave on ā€œhellā€™s revengeā€ last week as we were driving through Moab. Super fun for the whole family. The Mojave did great, better than anticipated. To be fair we did skip the escalator and the hot tubs but we had a great time.
Awesome Shots! Do you have any close ups of the Orange Factor55 flat link? How close is it to the Mojave Orange? Cheers!

Wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2010 JKU
Awesome Shots! Do you have any close ups of the Orange Factor55 flat link? How close is it to the Mojave Orange? Cheers!
The flat link is a slightly brighter orange than the Mojave decal orange. Not really noticeable (unless your my wife) because they are far enough apart. I am considering getting the flat link powder coated along with the rim center rings to more of a burnt orange to match the interior trim rings.

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Does anybody know if the Mojave comes standard with side steps or rock sliders? I didn't purchase the Mopar side step add-ons.
No rock sliders or side steps by default, you'd have to order the steps during build or wait until afterward.
Sponsored